It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
de niro said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
And you Sir are a fucking penis. Is that all clear enough for you ?

and you sir have gone against the forum's coc. no more please.

is that clear enough for you?

Agreed. No wumming. He called him Sir ffs.
I'll be madam if you wish ;-)
On a serious note I found it quite ironic that a banker comes on telling us he knows stuff but won't share as it's unprofessional. I'll jack it in now, nite all.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm --<br /><br />
80s Shorts said:
reddishblue said:
Time for it's quiet 11?

Sequels rarely live up to the hype. Oh shit !
I know what you did there.

i8rags said:
80s Shorts said:
de niro said:
and you sir have gone against the forum's coc. no more please.

is that clear enough for you?

Agreed. No wumming. He called him Sir ffs.
I'll be madam if you wish ;-)
On a serious note I found it quite ironic that a banker comes on telling us he knows stuff but won't share as it's unprofessional. I'll jack it in now, nite all.

-- Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm --

80s Shorts said:
reddishblue said:
Time for it's quiet 11?

Sequels rarely live up to the hype. Oh shit !
I know what you did there.

Better WUM's are needed.

Simon Thomas from skysports news as tweeted about 1/2 hr ago "@SimonThomasSky: Hearing from a very good source tonight that #AFC are in receipt of a 'number' of offers for Robin Van Persie." Is the bomb about to go boooom !!! ??

JosMCFC said:
Simon Thomas from skysports news as tweeted about 1/2 hr ago "@SimonThomasSky: Hearing from a very good source tonight that #AFC are in receipt of a 'number' of offers for Robin Van Persie." Is the bomb about to boooom !!! ??

i could have told him that.

JosMCFC said:
Simon Thomas from skysports news as tweeted about 1/2 hr ago "@SimonThomasSky: Hearing from a very good source tonight that #AFC are in receipt of a 'number' of offers for Robin Van Persie." Is the bomb about to boooom !!! ??

hope so, need my £100 back.

JosMCFC said:
Simon Thomas from skysports news as tweeted about 1/2 hr ago "@SimonThomasSky: Hearing from a very good source tonight that #AFC are in receipt of a 'number' of offers for Robin Van Persie." Is the bomb about to go boooom !!! ??

That's Arsenals end try to get his price up and out the door quickly they don't want it dragging on into the firs few games of the season like Nasri one did

i8rags said:
Gareth Barry Manilow said:
i8rags said:
Your the banker mate, nothings clear for you. No holiday for me or my family this year, thanks to the like of you.

'The likes of you' brilliant.
Are you a banker?.
You sound a pillock.

"the likes of you" lol.

So has RVP really not been included in the tour party for arsenal?

carlos92 said:
This might help you LC. But I am KFA.

Levels.

The preparations that take place under the five DEFCONs are difficult to describe because they vary between many commands, they have changed over time as new weapon systems were deployed, and the precise details remain classified.[2] Additionally, during nuclear / normal tests, exercises, or drills, the United States Department of Defense uses exercise terms when referring to the DEFCONs.[4] This is to preclude the possibility of confusing exercise commands with actual operational commands. The current exercise terms have been used since at least 1960, when they were used in a North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) exercise.[2]

The five DEFCONs, their exercise terms, and their general descriptions are shown below.[2][3][4]

Defense condition

Exercise term

Description

Readiness

Color

DEFCON 5

FADE OUT[3]

Lowest state of readiness

Normal readiness

Blue

DEFCON 4

DOUBLE TAKE[3]

Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures

Above normal readiness

Green

DEFCON 3

ROUND HOUSE[3]

Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness

Medium readiness

Yellow

DEFCON 2

FAST PACE[3]

Next step to nuclear war

War readiness

Red

DEFCON 1

COCKED PISTOL[3]

Nuclear war is imminent

Maximum readiness

White

Movies and popular culture often misuse the DEFCON system by "going to DEFCON 5" during a state of emergency.[5] In fact, DEFCON 5 is the lowest state of readiness. DEFCON 1 has never been called for.

In British army we call it the Bikini state sorry to bore you all bye

Bill's been nice.

I have a banhammer in my pocket and am ready to play Whack-A-Twat with some users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.