It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The Bish said:
No ones mocking your source, just not totally sure everyone knows what you're on
About

I've made it pretty clear that I heard Marwood had a big hand in Jim Cassell being removed from his role at City. I was asked how I know and PM'd my source, only for one to deride it because the guy is "bitter". Maybe he is bitter but does that make an ex-employee of City giving specific details of events at the club definitely wrong? People are telling me Marwood had no hand in Cassell's dismissal from overseer of the academy and perhaps they are right, but I'd like to see some facts or even some evidence as to why the person who told me this info is wrong. If we had brought in one of the world's best youth academy directors then Cassell's reassignment would seem totally natural, as is we didn't and our academy has actually gone backwards not forwards - again, a very unnatural thing in the modern day City where everything is about improvement.

He was a representative of the club, even though a groundsman. He brought the club into disrepute with his shenanigans on facebook. Hardly a person likely to have a balanced view.

80s Shorts said:
He was a representative of the club, even though a groundsman. He brought the club into disrepute with his shenanigans on facebook. Hardly a person likely to have a balanced view.

You can keep saying this because he bashed some rags on Facebook (which people loved at the time) but again this doesn't necessarily negate the information he gave me which included some very specific info. Once again, instead of deriding the info given to me, please show me some more legitimate evidence as to why Jim Cassell was hastily all but sacked and not replaced by someone better. It's easy to say "The stuff you've been told is bollocks" but actually producing some evidence to prove said source to be a bullshit artist is a little more difficult and still absent here.

I also don't see why his view would be imbalanced when his sacking had nothing to do with anyone or anything at the academy which this information is about. Maybe if Scott Sellars had gotten him sacked this info would seem tainted by a personal agenda. But he is still a City fan and doesn't hate the club.

Bit bored of arguing this to be honest, I've got no real reasons to doubt what he told me until someone deals out some real info that contradicts it, so feel free to otherwise I'll bow out of this debate.

LoveCity said:
80s Shorts said:

You can keep saying this because he bashed some rags on Facebook (which people loved at the time) but again this doesn't necessarily negate the information he gave me which included some very specific info. Once again, instead of deriding the info given to me, please show me some more legitimate evidence as to why Jim Cassell was hastily all but sacked and not replaced by someone better. It's easy to say "The stuff you've been told is bollocks" but actually producing some evidence to prove said source to be a bullshit artist is a little more difficult and still absent here.

I also don't see why his view would be imbalanced when his sacking had nothing to do with anyone or anything at the academy which this information is about. Maybe if Scott Sellars had gotten him sacked this info would seem tainted by a personal agenda. But he is still a City fan and doesn't hate the club.

Bit bored of arguing this to be honest, I've got no real reasons to doubt what he told me until someone deals out some real info that contradicts it, so feel free to otherwise I'll bow out of this debate.

Fair enough. Dont quote things I havent said though. You seem to be deriding Marwood on the say so of a sacked groundsman whilst our chairman seems to be congratulating him on the job he is doing.

I know with whom my trust rests.

80s Shorts said:
You seem to be deriding Marwood on the say so of a sacked groundsman whilst our chairman seems to be congratulating him on the job he is doing.

This argument is about one incident which has hurt more than helped our academy, maybe Marwood is doing things well in other departments and is doing a good job which has gained Khaldoon's praise.

LoveCity said:
80s Shorts said:
You seem to be deriding Marwood on the say so of a sacked groundsman whilst our chairman seems to be congratulating him on the job he is doing.

This argument is about one incident which has hurt more than helped our academy, maybe Marwood is doing things well in other departments and is doing a good job which has gained Khaldoon's praise.

Well ive got the goosebumps again at the end of the sky prem review.

We are doing something right.

Goodnight mate.

can we have a bored kid/behaving like a kid section and these bitches have to fight somewhere else. We don't care about your stupid arguments!

80s Shorts said:
LoveCity said:
80s Shorts said:

Well ive got the goosebumps again at the end of the sky prem review.

We are doing something right.

Goodnight mate.

We're doing plenty right, I just find some of the stuff that has happened at youth level to be farcical for a club of our size now. Ahmad Benali (a Blue who *definitely* has no bitterness towards the club) said it, he had to work harder in training for Brescia (Italian Serie B) than he had in two years at Manchester City (champions of England). If Marwood is behind the sacking of the useless Andy Welsh who has ravaged our reserve system then he deserves a lot of credit for that.

Sunny Coast Blue said:
can we have a bored kid/behaving like a kid section and these bitches have to fight somewhere else. We don't care about your stupid arguments!

It was a discussion you balloon. There was no woman slapping, name calling, just an exchange of views. Its what forums are for.

Now go to bed kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.