It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The Future's Blue said:
I think you are merging the facts to suit your agenda mate, thats all.

Well I will PM you more details on what I heard to prove it's nothing I have made up, if anyone has made it up it's a City employee.
I'd rather you didn't mate and I'll delete and won't read. I'm not being childish, just don't want to know who has told you this.

I respect your opinion pal, I respect that you believe it is right, I just don't concur.

The Future's Blue said:
LoveCity said:
The Future's Blue said:
I think you are merging the facts to suit your agenda mate, thats all.

Well I will PM you more details on what I heard to prove it's nothing I have made up, if anyone has made it up it's a City employee.
I'd rather you didn't mate and I'll delete and won't read. I'm not being childish, just don't want to know who has told you this.

I respect your opinion pal, I respect that you believe it is right, I just don't concur.

Well hes told me via PM. Not really sure why it should be secret but i will respect the pm. suffice to say the guy was a garderner who was sacked for being a dick on facebook.

80s Shorts said:
The Future's Blue said:
LoveCity said:

Well hes told me via PM. Not really sure why it should be secret but i will respect the pm. suffice to say the guy was a garderner who was sacked for being a dick on facebook.
As I've said, no need for me to know.

He was a club employee, whether he was wrong or not is up for debate but the stuff he said had specific details about the youth system, very specific in some cases. By all means I may have been wrong to cite what he said but while mocking this info how about providing some counter-evidence as to why Cassell was relocated without the club bringing in a superior replacement which seems very unusual in post-takeover City. Isn't the whole point of getting rid of someone in this golden era to replace him with someone better? Cassell did not resign, he was forcibly reassigned, please tell me why rather than mocking the source of my info. When you can produce better evidence then I'll withdraw my comments about Cassell being pushed out by Marwood's influence.

The Future's Blue said:
80s Shorts said:
The Future's Blue said:

As I've said, no need for me to know.

Was speaking to the forum not you pal.

The Bish said:
No ones mocking your source, just not totally sure everyone knows what you're on
About

I've made it pretty clear that I heard Marwood had a big hand in Jim Cassell being removed from his role at City. I was asked how I know and PM'd my source, only for one to deride it because the guy is "bitter". Maybe he is bitter but does that make an ex-employee of City giving specific details of events at the club definitely wrong? People are telling me Marwood had no hand in Cassell's dismissal from overseer of the academy and perhaps they are right, but I'd like to see some facts or even some evidence as to why the person who told me this info is wrong. If we had brought in one of the world's best youth academy directors then Cassell's reassignment would seem totally natural, as is we didn't and our academy has actually gone backwards not forwards - again, a very unnatural thing in the modern day City where everything is about improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.