It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His age should not be a problem. Teddy Sheringham signed for the rags when he was 31,and look what he did there.

bluemonkey71 said:
Martinez and a winger for me.

Not arsed about RVP. Happy to keep Dzeko

Dont want a striker that score 30 last season and would rather keep a lampost who couldnt trap a dead mouse.

carlos92 said:
GXCity said:
Nothing on the Mirror website...hoax?

Nope genuine back page. Typical rag tactic when we are signing a high profile player.
It's on page 67 - that comic doesn't have that many pages<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 pm --<br /><br />
carlos92 said:
GXCity said:

Nope genuine back page. Typical rag tactic when we are signing a high profile player.

"Van Persie's mine: Fergie tells pals he's confident of landing Arsenal ace"

Says the Mirror - who are these pals, Bobby comb over Charlton!

80s Shorts said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Martinez and a winger for me.

Not arsed about RVP. Happy to keep Dzeko

Dont want a striker that score 30 last season and would rather keep a lampost who couldnt trap a dead mouse.

Sergio will score a boat load next season.

I'd prefer Falcao to RVP. As good as RVP is, I'd rather see him go to Juve fucking up Arsenal in the process.

It's genuine back page. Whether there's any truth in it is anyone's guess.

But don't think Utd can't afford it. In many ways they can't afford not to spend. The deal makes a lot more sense for Utd than it does City, but I think Arsenal will keep him.

The chances of him going to City are minimal because 1) I doubt we'll bid for him, and 2) if we did Arsenal would not sell to us again.

Nijinsky 88 said:
carlos92 said:
GXCity said:

It's on page 67 - that comic doesn't have that many pages

-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:10 pm --

carlos92 said:
GXCity said:

"Van Persie's mine: Fergie tells pals he's confident of landing Arsenal ace"

Says the Mirror - who are these pals, Bobby comb over Charlton!

Cue carnapping attempt like he did with Berbaflop

Matt Fortune ‏@MFworldfootball
Italian media report Manchester United have bid rejected for Robin van Persie (via @samuelj2906) British press say similar #AFC #MUFC

Probably bid £2million for him, the cheap bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.