It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Its all happening!!

Yeh, ive heard the same things. Expect to hear something over the next few days, Tuesday latest. Real exciting stuff, the names will blow you away!!!

This isnt true..im just showin you how easy it is.

Simon Le Tom said:
Yeh, ive heard the same things. Expect to hear something over the next few days, Tuesday latest. Real exciting stuff, the names will blow you away!!!

you missed a trick there mate, you could have put "he's tall, but not short, and can run pretty fast, he plays football within the EU, and has appeared for his national team" then all would follow you like a god.....

simon31goat said:
tilbz said:
ox-blue said:
I dont know check the thread title its happening

Oh ffs
rvp medical tommorow according to a few on twitter and supposedly a few on bluemoon,no doubt it wont be and they will be more frustration as another day passes and im sure someone will post the popcorn cat and all are heads will explode

Whats the popcorn cat abou? Always meant to ask but there were more interesting things to comment on. Not anymore.

Does anyone remember Ducado's list? I think we should revive that just to keep track of things.

gouldybob said:
simon31goat said:
tilbz said:
rvp medical tommorow according to a few on twitter and supposedly a few on bluemoon,no doubt it wont be and they will be more frustration as another day passes and im sure someone will post the popcorn cat and all are heads will explode

Whats the popcorn cat abou? Always meant to ask but there were more interesting things to comment on. Not anymore.

the cat is sitting and watching all the crap play out infront of him without saying much, and munching happily on his popcorn, til something actually happens

Its all happening!!

Simon Le Tom said:

Funny enough I heard that we will hear by Wednesday so it's got to be true

tilbz said:
Simon Le Tom said:

Funny enough I heard that we will hear by Wednesday so it's got to be true

I heard tuesday but I'm mutton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.