It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Uruguay are out - so Cavani & Ramirez are on the market

Spain are out, so Martinez, Herrera & Muniain are on the market

de Rossi, Percy and Agger are still in the mix

so maybe we'll get some news tomorrow

or maybe we'll have to wait until Brazil win it and we sign Neymar, Ganso & Moura

johnny crossan said:

or maybe we'll have to wait until Brazil win it and we sign Neymar, Ganso & Moura

So it is a case of sticking a pin in on those names and hope :)

Re: Its all happening!!

Martyn said:
Got it on good authority that big movements on the transfer front for us!! Deals are being sorted out for the dead wood and its gonna enable us to move for a "marque" signing.

However we have a couple of options and depending on what we get for our dead wood depends on who we bring in. Sounds obvious but im told the different possibilities are already lines up!!

Also told to expect to hear something possibly in the next couple if days but by Monday for sure.

I cant wait!!

there's another take on this Martyn isn't there? Given that we haven't signed anyone yet, and we have just got back from China, there is indeed every chance that we will sign a player in the next 6 days, but realistically that proves fuck all as regards your vague claims.

You talk about a marque(e) signing, but then say it depends on what we get for our "deadwood" - at best we would get £5M for Ade (and most likely use some of that to pay him off) and maybe £1M for RSC (and use that to partially pay him off) - so this would make no meaningful available towards a marquee signing would it?

To me Martyn this is utter bollocks, but for sure there is nothing of any substance in what you allude to which could ever be checked anyway, excuse my cynicism/realism, this just smacks of sad attention seeking

No doubt if we sign someone over the course of the next 6 days you will be claiming it is the person you were alluding too, yawn

carlos92 said:
johnny crossan said:

not been impressed by any of the so called big names at the olympics, other than tom cleverley...he's great

Cheadle Blue said:
carlos92 said:
johnny crossan said:

not been impressed by any of the so called big names at the olympics, other than tom cleverley...he's great
We can't fucking afford him you knob :)

BringBackSwales said:
Martyn said:
Got it on good authority that big movements on the transfer front for us!! Deals are being sorted out for the dead wood and its gonna enable us to move for a "marque" signing.

However we have a couple of options and depending on what we get for our dead wood depends on who we bring in. Sounds obvious but im told the different possibilities are already lines up!!

Also told to expect to hear something possibly in the next couple if days but by Monday for sure.

I cant wait!!

there's another take on this Martyn isn't there? Given that we haven't signed anyone yet, and we have just got back from China, there is indeed every chance that we will sign a player in the next 6 days, but realistically that proves fuck all as regards your vague claims.

You talk about a marque(e) signing, but then say it depends on what we get for our "deadwood" - at best we would get £5M for Ade (and most likely use some of that to pay him off) and maybe £1M for RSC (and use that to partially pay him off) - so this would make no meaningful available towards a marquee signing would it?

To me Martyn this is utter bollocks, but for sure there is nothing of any substance in what you allude to which could ever be checked anyway, excuse my cynicism/realism, this just smacks of sad attention seeking

No doubt if we sign someone over the course of the next 6 days you will be claiming it is the person you were alluding too, yawn

Zeez Swales, we didnt need the explanation. Im sure we all worked out its bollox.

BringBackSwales said:
Martyn said:

I cant wait!!

That money plus the wages they both earn and the rest of the deadwoods wages would be enough to then bring in a marque signing

andyhinch said:
Cheadle Blue said:
carlos92 said:

We can't fucking afford him you knob :)

yeah but championship manager, money no option, its him everytime

80s Shorts said:
BringBackSwales said:
Martyn said:

I cant wait!!

Zeez Swales, we didnt need the explanation. Im sure we all worked out its bollox.

yeah 15 fucking pages of it, and yep its bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.