It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Its all happening!!

BringBackSwales said:
80s Shorts said:
BringBackSwales said:
there's another take on this Martyn isn't there? Given that we haven't signed anyone yet, and we have just got back from China, there is indeed every chance that we will sign a player in the next 6 days, but realistically that proves fuck all as regards your vague claims.

You talk about a marque(e) signing, but then say it depends on what we get for our "deadwood" - at best we would get £5M for Ade (and most likely use some of that to pay him off) and maybe £1M for RSC (and use that to partially pay him off) - so this would make no meaningful available towards a marquee signing would it?

To me Martyn this is utter bollocks, but for sure there is nothing of any substance in what you allude to which could ever be checked anyway, excuse my cynicism/realism, this just smacks of sad attention seeking

No doubt if we sign someone over the course of the next 6 days you will be claiming it is the person you were alluding too, yawn

Zeez Swales, we didnt need the explanation. Im sure we all worked out its bollox.

yeah 15 fucking pages of it, and yep its bollocks

Roll on 12th August.

Cheadle Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Cheadle Blue said:
not been impressed by any of the so called big names at the olympics, other than tom cleverley...he's great
We can't fucking afford him you knob :)

yeah but championship manager, money no option, its him everytime
You put that very Cleverly, buy him now, buy him now shakes fist in frustration

has Michael owen got out to do with it? I heard off someone who'd heard it on talksport who'd read it on twitter that we are probably definitely could be signing him on a one to five year deal on a inbetween ten and two hundred and twenty thousand deal if we can offload RSC to Fleetwood town and Ade to Coventry on on loan with micky Quinn coming the other way. I'm not a ITK btw and don't expect any kudos if this is true, oh and no pm's pls.

Re: Things are about to get hotter.

Stoned Rose said:
Cobwebcat said:
One of TH's posts suggested things would start to happen around tomorrow so perhaps it's not all rubbish....though I can't find it!

To be fair Tolmie's posts have hinted at several 'start points' and none of em have yet to be correct.

images

Which defcon are we at today, and is it bombs bullets or fuckin hand grenades.

Do you know what time on Monday? As I have a doctors appointment that I may need to cancel...

kippaxchris said:
BringBackSwales said:
Martyn said:
Got it on good authority that big movements on the transfer front for us!! Deals are being sorted out for the dead wood and its gonna enable us to move for a "marque" signing.

However we have a couple of options and depending on what we get for our dead wood depends on who we bring in. Sounds obvious but im told the different possibilities are already lines up!!

Also told to expect to hear something possibly in the next couple if days but by Monday for sure.

I cant wait!!

there's another take on this Martyn isn't there? Given that we haven't signed anyone yet, and we have just got back from China, there is indeed every chance that we will sign a player in the next 6 days, but realistically that proves fuck all as regards your vague claims.

You talk about a marque(e) signing, but then say it depends on what we get for our "deadwood" - at best we would get £5M for Ade (and most likely use some of that to pay him off) and maybe £1M for RSC (and use that to partially pay him off) - so this would make no meaningful available towards a marquee signing would it?

To me Martyn this is utter bollocks, but for sure there is nothing of any substance in what you allude to which could ever be checked anyway, excuse my cynicism/realism, this just smacks of sad attention seeking

No doubt if we sign someone over the course of the next 6 days you will be claiming it is the person you were alluding too, yawn
That money plus the wages they both earn and the rest of the deadwoods wages would be enough to then bring in a marque signing

oh yes of course, out there in the real world we have 2 or 3 marquee signings all lined up, but before we choose which one to actually take we will wait and see which deadwood we get rid of by say Friday - I can see it now, oi cristiano fuck off, we just got a million for crocky and 2 mill for ade, so we aint taking you; lionel over here son, we just got rid of roque santa cruz, we can afford you now

It's starting to make a lot of bleeding sense now (and here was me thinking the OP was talking vague and unsubstantiated bollocks)

milo said:
Do you know what time on Monday? As I have a doctors appointment that I may need to cancel...
is your doctor needed elsewhere to perform a medical and do you know who he may be medicalling? Pm if you need to.

Why do all these attention seeking threads always have a title that I scream out during various points of intercourse? Just asking. This one I save until near the end

milo said:

well it will almost certainly be Monday, but if not it will be Wednesday, or the end of the week at the latest; end of the following week at worst, depending how much we got for Roque<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
Citysmith said:
Why do all these attention seeking threads always have a title that I scream out during various points of intercourse? Just asking. This one I save until near the end

sorry but where is the thread titled give it me harder up the arse, I must have missed that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.