It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things are about to get hotter.

charliebigspuds said:
TH only gives you numerous start points to throw you off scent, just because none of the start points haven't started yet doesn't mean that a start point alluded to by TH isn't about to start, these sort of deals take time and can fall through at any time.

So you saying hes a WUM then.

80s Shorts said:
charliebigspuds said:
TH only gives you numerous start points to throw you off scent, just because none of the start points haven't started yet doesn't mean that a start point alluded to by TH isn't about to start, these sort of deals take time and can fall through at any time.

So you saying hes a WUM then.
nothing of the sort, I'm just simply taking the piss out of all the totally obscure ITKing that is going on atm. It all basically goes down the same line as 'someone will be signing soon for somebody and it could be us'. Remember the days of uwe rosler's grandad? He used to come on and say something like 'on Thursday we'll sign x' and on that very Thurs we signed him, those were the days of real ITK's, the ones that came on named the player, named the club and then drifted off until next time.

bluelol said:
bluelol said:
Not sure if this is of any interest. My son works for British Airways at Malpensa Airport in Milan, he had his picture taken with Roberto yesterday he also informed me that Dzeko was with him.

Perhaps someone may be able to throw more light on it or perhaps he was just having a break?????

Update.

He thinks that by the look of things Dzeko was off to Juventus as he had no luggage and he was also with Roberto’s right hand man. He thinks for a possible medical????

jay_mcfc
Post subject: Re: Things are about to get hotter.Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Dear oh dear the Transfer Forum has officially descended into complete and utter bollox. All the classics are out now.

Tolmie, please start posting again!!

Jay, I hope you are not referring to my post as total bollox, I can only tell you what I have been told by my sons whom may I add is not in the business off talking bolloxs. I have genuinely passed on information I have been given.
That’s up to you whether you wish to believe or not.

Edin Dzeko: "Off to London... #Olympics2012"

I'm glad you weren't bullshitting.

Re: Its all happening!!

Martyn said:
I once new a girl named Maria!!!

Sorry but im not very good at computers so dot know how to put a you tube video up!! Haha!!

So we're signing either Ronaldo or Mesut Ozil, nothing but the best for City, eh? ;)

<off to find other wingers/playmakers who had an ex-girlfriend called Maria>

sincity said:
Martyn said:

Sorry but im not very good at computers so dot know how to put a you tube video up!! Haha!!

So we're signing either Ronaldo or Mesut Ozil, nothing but the best for City, eh? ;)

What happened to her? Did she die?

Can I propose a new rule? If someone posts stuff like this they get immediately banned instead, and only if their stories check out in the end do they get unbanned to take the applause of the crowd. Sick of this blatant wummery, and the adulation of the fans that they're getting away. with even in the 48 hours til we know for certain that they're wums. And the sycophancy of everyone wanting to be the first to know. Ugh

fairyfeet said:
sincity said:
Martyn said:

What happened to her? Did she die?

Probably dead to them now, you know how it is with exes ;)

Martyn being an actual person

yesitis2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.