It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things are about to get hotter.

Ragnarok said:
Thanks for info. At least you are posting what you know.
jay_mcfc said:
I'm gonna go get a tattoo, not sure of what yet but I'm deffo getting one. By Monday at the latest.

-- Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 am --

lionheart said:
The sister of my part-time housemaid cleans for the Argentinian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Apparently, she has heard that one of their nationals is either joining or leaving Man City later this month. Not sure which way though. A fat lot of help I know.
isn't that being a little rude about your housemaid?

lionheart said:
The sister of my part-time housemaid cleans for the Argentinian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Apparently, she has heard that one of their nationals is either joining or leaving Man City later this month. Not sure which way though. A fat lot of help I know.
Messi in, tea lady out.

Cool.

Isn't the whole point of a transfer forum is for people to post what they hear? 99.999% of the stuff on here is bollox but without it this forum would cease to exist. only very few people actually know our transfer plans. i don't get why people who think they know something don't just give names though, i don't think bobby is going to change his mind on a player cos it is on here.

monty silva said:
Isn't the whole point of a transfer forum is for people to post what they hear? 99.999% of the stuff on here is bollox but without it this forum would cease to exist. only very few people actually know our transfer plans. i don't get why people who think they know something don't just give names though, i don't think bobby is going to change his mind on a player cos it is on here.
Because mostly its made up bollocks

Was just snooping around other ITK's and supposedly he's a City target.. Hopefully it turns out to be nothing as not been too impressed when I've watched him and he's a t**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.