It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Things are about to get hotter.

Falastur said:
Can I propose a new rule? If someone posts stuff like this they get immediately banned instead, and only if their stories check out in the end do they get unbanned to take the applause of the crowd. Sick of this blatant wummery, and the adulation of the fans that they're getting away. with even in the 48 hours til we know for certain that they're wums. And the sycophancy of everyone wanting to be the first to know. Ugh
I think you're being harsh on yourself

Prep'd?

C_71_article_1455802_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

That photo was taken last season before our champions league campaign...

The new media centre....

So mods........

That ban hammer is gonna be busy tomorrow.

Martyn
Stillsy.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
That photo was taken last season before our champions league campaign...

The new media centre....

So mods........

That ban hammer is gonna be busy tomorrow.

Martyn
Stillsy.
Had to be upgraded because it was classed as not being upto standard. Perfect for this thread.

bluelol said:
bluelol said:
bluelol said:
Not sure if this is of any interest. My son works for British Airways at Malpensa Airport in Milan, he had his picture taken with Roberto yesterday he also informed me that Dzeko was with him.

Perhaps someone may be able to throw more light on it or perhaps he was just having a break?????

Update.

He thinks that by the look of things Dzeko was off to Juventus as he had no luggage and he was also with Roberto’s right hand man. He thinks for a possible medical????

jay_mcfc
Post subject: Re: Things are about to get hotter.Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Dear oh dear the Transfer Forum has officially descended into complete and utter bollox. All the classics are out now.

Tolmie, please start posting again!!

Jay, I hope you are not referring to my post as total bollox, I can only tell you what I have been told by my sons whom may I add is not in the business off talking bolloxs. I have genuinely passed on information I have been given.
That’s up to you whether you wish to believe or not.

Thanks for info. Atleast you are posting what you know.

The sister of my part-time housemaid cleans for the Argentinian consulate in Abu Dhabi. Apparently, she has heard that one of their nationals is either joining or leaving Man City later this month. Not sure which way though. A fat lot of help I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.