It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ovo said:
Bruce Banner, as stated above.
And for people not on magic mushrooms?
Come on mate! The Hulk!
I'd worked that much out, was merely hoping someone would bring sanity and rational thinking to our transfer policy as at this moment nobody seems to have any.

Re: Things are about to get hotter.

Pigeonho said:
The sun is out here and there are a few clouds whisping by, one of which resembles a massive, massive cock complete with balls.

Theres a cloud over Stilsys house and it resembles a Bull having a shit!

whicko said:
Pigeonho said:
The sun is out here and there are a few clouds whisping by, one of which resembles a massive, massive cock complete with balls.

Theres a cloud over Stilsys house and it resembles a Bull having a shit!
I saw a cloud over there earlier which resembled a load of people pointing and laughing

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
And for people not on magic mushrooms?
Come on mate! The Hulk!
I'd worked that much out, was merely hoping someone would bring sanity and rational thinking to our transfer policy as at this moment nobody seems to have any.
Ah, forgive me. Stillsy is your man for sane transfer news.

Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Pigeonho said:
Come on mate! The Hulk!
Ah, forgive me. Stillsy is your man for sane transfer news.
I think all hope is lost when Marwood conducts his transfer business from his comic book collection, unless of course we end up signing bale now batman has finished. God knows about spiderman though we'll either end up with a poster boy or a new cat to rival Wimblydon for the inside city "point the camera at the cat to fill time" role.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Plane from holland you say?????

are we getting Bergkamp out of retirement???

He no fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.