It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brotherblue said:
Yes arsenal is going to be much stronger next season if they get both sahin and cazorla.

If we are in for a deep lying playmaker and winger then who will be an up grade on sahin and cazorla? i mean realistically?

Both of them are available for a good price, i dont think we can get similar or better quality in that price.

Absolutely This.

If they add Carzorla and Sahin to Giroud and Podolski they will have done some seriously good business this summer and it will make them a real threat with or without RVP.

Re: Things are about to get hotter.

Rammy Blue said:
gazinho said:
Hello again Stillsy

You're still a ****

Love Gaz xx

Don't diss Stillsy, he's the man.

Oh dont you worry Rammy I have no doubt at all he's seriously in the know, I just wanted to let him know he's a **** due to the lack of Swedish exchange student pictures from a few weeks ago.

UFO is about to land with argy aboard, who's out of this world

Whooooooooooooooa we signed someone!!!!

City Watch ‏@City_Watch

#mcfc have captured Maltese starlet Myles Beerman (13) on a 3-year deal and he will join City's U14 squad this season.

Big Dave Watson said:
brotherblue said:
Yes arsenal is going to be much stronger next season if they get both sahin and cazorla.

If we are in for a deep lying playmaker and winger then who will be an up grade on sahin and cazorla? i mean realistically?

Both of them are available for a good price, i dont think we can get similar or better quality in that price.

Absolutely This.

If they add Carzorla and Sahin to Giroud and Podolski they will have done some seriously good business this summer and it will make them a real threat with or without RVP.

Meh...on paper maybe.
Everyone was raving about that Chamakh and Gervinho and we know how they've ended up.

29 pages of f*** all! I could have got stuck into War and Peace and had more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.