It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
NipHolmes said:
Plain Speaking said:
TH are you saying VK's resigning his contract was one of the predicted bombs?..

I hate to sound ungrateful but I expected bombs to be signings rather than contract extensions.

Looking for bombs in the shape of Pedro and Sahin. A CB is needed to replace Kolo and Savic (would sell both), RVP only needed if striker is outgoing. Pedro and Sahin are lusts and with the Euro weak against the Pound I say let's go!

What do you need to be grateful/ungrateful for towards me, I do not deliver anything which impacts our club?

I get asked a lot of questions in this thread over time, some of which was/is constant flapping over Mancini, Silva and Kompany.

To my knowledge, I have remained consistent and truthful that they would resign.

Bombs come in all shapes and sizes, call contract renewals hand grenades if you so wish.

The explosions are in the main, always incoming, so duck for cover as and when.

Spanish economy does not look good. Not good at all.

I was at Carrington today, and was surprised to see a couple of faces there who I assumed had gone to China. Maybe I shouldn't read too much into it, but I presume it could mean some outgoing transfer activity is imminent.

i'll be honest when i say i'm truly gutted that cazorla is on his way to arsenal. for 16million that is an absolute steal. he is a seriously underrated player, an absolutely class act right midfielder. cant believe the club haven't been monitoring his situation more closely and snapped him up. really disappointing he's gone to the arse

mancityscot said:
i'll be honest when i say i'm truly gutted that cazorla is on his way to arsenal. for 16million that is an absolute steal. he is a seriously underrated player, an absolutely class act right midfielder. cant believe the club haven't been monitoring his situation more closely and snapped him up. really disappointing he's gone to the arse

I'd agree, no brainer!

Ric said:
I was at Carrington today, and was surprised to see a couple of faces there who I assumed had gone to China. Maybe I shouldn't read too much into it, but I presume it could mean some outgoing transfer activity is imminent.

Was Edin one of the players? I would not read too much in that he could be having treatment on his injury.

But we can't buy any good player just to stop our rivals getting hold of him

Ric said:

Expect 9845 pm's and 3523 replies on here

Ric said:

You can't say that and then not tell us who was left behind!

MCFC-alan88 said:
Ric said:

You can't say that and then not tell us who was left behind!

presume Ric means Dzeko and Nige.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.