It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cookster said:
mancityscot said:
i'll be honest when i say i'm truly gutted that cazorla is on his way to arsenal. for 16million that is an absolute steal. he is a seriously underrated player, an absolutely class act right midfielder. cant believe the club haven't been monitoring his situation more closely and snapped him up. really disappointing he's gone to the arse

I'd agree, no brainer!

i agree, the guy is quality and for 16mil would be a great buy.

Rammy Blue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Ric said:
I was at Carrington today, and was surprised to see a couple of faces there who I assumed had gone to China. Maybe I shouldn't read too much into it, but I presume it could mean some outgoing transfer activity is imminent.

You can't say that and then not tell us who was left behind!

presume Ric means Dzeko and Nige.

Yep the OS has lots of pics and video, no sign of either. I expect they are both being carefully wrapped in cotton until their deals go through.

wahooblue said:
Rammy Blue said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
You can't say that and then not tell us who was left behind!

Yep the OS has lots of pics and video, no sign of either. I expect they are both being carefully wrapped in cotton until their deals go through.

I wasn't surprised de Jong was at Carrington, as I don't think any of the players who played in the Euros have travelled to China as far as I'm aware?

Ric said:
wahooblue said:
Rammy Blue said:

I wasn't surprised de Jong was at Carrington, as I don't think any of the players who played in the Euros have travelled to China as far as I'm aware?

Who did surprise you then?

Ric said:
wahooblue said:
Rammy Blue said:

I think the ones who played at the Euro's (and the imminent outgoings) are playing at Oldham on Tuesday, hence why it's classed as a first team fixture unlike Stockport.

I really don't buy the stories of their being a rift between Mancini and Marwood.

Just papers looking for a story.

Ric said:
wahooblue said:
Rammy Blue said:

I think you are right...I think Nige is different though because he was the only player from the Euros that went to Austria. I would assume once you report back to training you are back.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:11 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
Ric said:
wahooblue said:

I think the ones who played at the Euro's (and the imminent outgoings) are playing at Oldham on Tuesday, hence why it's classed as a first team fixture unlike Stockport.

That probably is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.