It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovo said:
I don't get why people don't want a truly world class striker. Dzeko isn't, Mario also isn't yet. Carlos and Sergio are. Dzeko is off, don't be blind to that. RVP would be an upgrade. Let's see how this unfolds.

I don't think its that people don't want a world class striker. I agree the Dzeko is gone. I think what most of the no to RVP camp simply would prefer a different world class striker (Cavani, Falcao, Higuain, etc...)

So, I may be a bit behind on this as I don't normally read the transfer threads, but is TH ITK or something? As everyone seems to be hanging off his every last word.

kompany10 said:
i8rags said:
The Future's Blue said:
He's our ****!
Rooney is a grade a Cnut, but I'd have him in a breath.

i wouldnt have him anywhere near our squad, not even to clean the shit off aguero's boots.

In all honesty, i hate the bloke, but whenever he plays against us, he raises his game, and i am genuinely on edge every time the twat gets the ball. nobody else in the united team worries me one bit anymore, apart from this twat

Been at work all day and then the hospital, it seems what I can gather is:-

1) Kompany signs a six year deal longest ever in our history by sounds of it. (Boom)

2) TH seems to be going on holiday (that should please some on here for others means utter boredom)

3) Latest vid says some of our rivals going to get a bloody nose (so to speak)

4) We have had another debate about the effectiveness or not of Marwood.

5) We have had yet another argument over the merits of RVP and Dzeko but nothing sorted.

6) This thread has piled on another thirty odd pages since last night with all the usual suspects adding their twopenneth.

Is that about it?

Rammyblues said:
Been at work all day and then the hospital, it seems what I can gather is:-

1) Kompany signs a six year deal longest ever in our history by sounds of it. (Boom)

2) TH seems to be going on holiday (that should please some on here for others means utter boredom)

3) Latest vid says some of our rivals going to get a bloody nose (so to speak)

4) We have had another debate about the effectiveness or not of Marwood.

5) We have had yet another argument over the merits of RVP and Dzeko but nothing sorted.

6) This thread has piled on another thirty odd pages since last night with all the usual suspects adding their twopenneth.

Is that about it?

give the man a cigar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.