It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you there Tolmie ?

What time will you be reporting in today ?

Prefer between 11-12 myself,sent you a twatter message but no response.

I ve just had another look at Tomie's last clue. When I first saw Scarface I was convinced it had something to do with Tevez. Then I kept thinking about the line "say hello to my little friend".
It finishes with Tony Montana dead in the water so I am now convinced that was the message. This deal is dead in the water. But which deal? VP in-is that dead in the water? Tevez out- is that dead in the water? Or is it both dead ine water??

bluekev1969 said:
I ve just had another look at Tomie's last clue. When I first saw Scarface I was convinced it had something to do with Tevez. Then I kept thinking about the line "say hello to my little friend".
It finishes with Tony Montana dead in the water so I am now convinced that was the message. This deal is dead in the water. But which deal? VP in-is that dead in the water? Tevez out- is that dead in the water? Or is it both dead ine water??

I'm not a big TH follower but what I'd like to know is why can't he just say what info he has? Why the stupid clues?
I'm not questioning his ITK status, I really don't give a shit either way, I just find this idea of leaving cryptic clues a load of bollocks

PistonBlue said:
bluekev1969 said:

I'm not a big TH follower but what I'd like to know is why can't he just say what info he has? Why the stupid clues?
I'm not questioning his ITK status, I really don't give a shit either way, I just find this idea of leaving cryptic clues a load of bollocks
Because its fun

mcfc2607 said:
PistonBlue said:
bluekev1969 said:

Because its fun

Oh right

I guess its maybe because its someone who would lose their job if he came out with more direct info...

PistonBlue said:
mcfc2607 said:
PistonBlue said:
Because its fun

Oh right

If you are cryptic you can never be questioned on your ITK/e-celebrity status, since you are never proven wrong.

"The purple indignant badger eyes the ear licking penguin, exciting times guys!!"

3 months later we sign a 16 year old from Samoa and you come back and "Told you guys it was coming" and bask in your e-fame.

Magicpants said:
PistonBlue said:
mcfc2607 said:
Because its fun

Oh right

If you are cryptic you can never be questioned on your ITK/e-celebrity status, since you are never proven wrong.

"The purple indignant badger eyes the ear licking penguin, exciting times guys!!"

3 months later we sign a 16 year old from Samoa and you come back and "Told you guys it was coming" and bask in your e-fame.

Its down to TH getting so much crap when something falls through, that and trying to protect his source.

Those 2 mixed resulted in the youtube style clues you see now.

Magicpants said:
PistonBlue said:
mcfc2607 said:
Because its fun

Oh right

Who's this Samoan guy were in for? Does he track back?

His clues , keep the board alive. So many lurkers just waiting for him to post.

Yeah can be annoying , but where is the fun in coming out and saying - were sniffing around RVP - when you can post the london boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.