It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cityinmyheart said:
What a terrible article..This guy says that all the inflation in the market is due to us we will never be able to sell Adebayor and Santa Crus...plus he says we might even have to sell David Silva or Balotelli to Fund the purchase of RVP....Pathetic Journalism

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/jul/28/manchester-city-transfer-mire?newsfeed=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog ... sfeed=true</a>

mcfc ruining economies since 2008.

Wilson is a prize idiot. Ignore him he knows nothing. Can't believe the Guardian group employ him, he's a waste of newsprint on a weekly basis.

nmc said:
Wilson is a prize idiot. Ignore him he knows nothing. Can't believe the Guardian group employ him, he's a waste of newsprint on a weekly basis.

It is very funny to read people trying to spin City's summer into one which is a negative for the club. We are champions, with a superb squad, which in my opinion needs only two or three players maximum to be the best squad in the world. Yes we are struggling to move some players on, but it is no different to last summer when the gaffer tried. Down to the powers that be to figure out how to get the excess baggage off the wage bill. Won't impact our season one iota as far as I can see.

nmc said:

But to some extent he his correct.
We`ve all been moaning about trying to shift certain players and are unable to do so,due to their wage demands.We created this situation and I understand where he`s coming from.
By the same token I bet there are a lot of other players from other Clubs,who would have problems shifting players who also earn mega bucks.

Mancini does seem abit pissed at the minute to be honest?! We know that people will try and squeeze the price of players up to us but it should be decided that If a certain player warrants it then fine, pay it!! If people know you have money then it will always happen but if we carry on we'll sign no one and get left behInd! Chelsea have done some great business this summer and made a big loss and still are shopping! We always seem so unorganised and from bobbys face he is getting pissed off by it but toeing the nice line. Whatever is said I still think bobby and that prick marwood have huge disagreements regarding transfers. Mancini must have been told he could buy before signing his new contract surely?

What always baffles me about the media is that player acquisition is Marwood's responsibility yet player sales is bizarrely Mancini's job?

Wasn't that guy Williams (ex CEO at Blackburn Rovers) brought in about 12 months ago to oversee outgoings?

On that basis, it's no wonder the Venky's moved him on!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
What always baffles me about the media is that player acquisition is Marwood's responsibility yet player sales is bizarrely Mancini's job?
That is exactly what the press do. with any story they want to apportion fault or blame and then they add their own opinions to the mix and it all becomes bollocks, it is not news. Quotes from those involved should be reported accurately although mis quoting is common place. What they do is develop stories written by others and make them appear to be the truth.

We all know RVP wants to leave Arsenal this summer, right?
Well not quite - all he said was he "won't sign another contract".
everything else that has happened is due to the press creating and recirculating each other stories to the point where he is only going to the club with history and the club who will make him the highest paid player.

It is the same with Mancini and Marwood, the story is that Mancini said that he has fell out with Marwood. He never mentioned his name and just said that other people at the club are responsible for getting things done. clearly it is in the interests of generating a story that there is now open warfare.

its all bollocks.

richards30 said:
Mancini does seem abit pissed at the minute to be honest?! We know that people will try and squeeze the price of players up to us but it should be decided that If a certain player warrants it then fine, pay it!! If people know you have money then it will always happen but if we carry on we'll sign no one and get left behInd! Chelsea have done some great business this summer and made a big loss and still are shopping! We always seem so unorganised and from bobbys face he is getting pissed off by it but toeing the nice line. Whatever is said I still think bobby and that prick marwood have huge disagreements regarding transfers. Mancini must have been told he could buy before signing his new contract surely?
I dont get this feeling at all,unless you've just been reading one of the negative bullshit articles before listening to Mancini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.