It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
larderland said:
Local Malaga media claim Santi Cazorla "does't especially relish chance to play for Arsenal". He'd rather join Manchester City #AFC

Now we're talking.

A favour between one Sheikh to another? If he has said that then I hope we have put in a bid in.

Him and Dzeko on when we need to change things up

13353238361d0ff9_l.gif

Andouble said:
larderland said:
Local Malaga media claim Santi Cazorla "does't especially relish chance to play for Arsenal". He'd rather join Manchester City #AFC

Now we're talking.

Lets take him, Arsenal can keep Batman's sidekick.

TH's clue was "Say Hello to my Little Friend" prehaps that could be a reference to Santi Cazorla? I am not building my hopes on this one though.

and Mancini said:

"We are a young team because we have played together for only two years," Mancini told Sky Sports News HD.

"We won after 50 years. We need to work harder than last year and we need to buy the players that will help the team to improve.

"We don't need big changes. We don't need 10 players like maybe two or three years ago.

"But we need three or four or five players and in these five players will be young guys for the future because it is important to put young players in the squad and make them as good as the players that we have."

5 signings!!! Room for everybody's dream team there

johnny crossan said:
and Mancini said:

"We are a young team because we have played together for only two years," Mancini told Sky Sports News HD.

"We won after 50 years. We need to work harder than last year and we need to buy the players that will help the team to improve.

"We don't need big changes. We don't need 10 players like maybe two or three years ago.

"But we need three or four or five players and in these five players will be young guys for the future because it is important to put young players in the squad and make them as good as the players that we have."

It was er 2,3 or 1 yesterday!

Thenumber1blue said:
johnny crossan said:
and Mancini said:

It was er 2,3 or 1 yesterday!

2 or 3 established signings like RvP etc., the rest I imagine he's referring to Biton and Niang. Could be wrong though. With the time remaining before the start of the season I can't imagine us going into 5 high profile negotiations and coming out with 5 new players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.