It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
McFcMiKe7 said:
oakiecokie said:
BAB.DAB said:
There is something in the air, a north london wind.

So he`s convinced that its just a matter of time for RVP. (in a nutshell)
Might be on about Adebayor

I know FBloke so I doubt its about Adebayor,as he`s more keen on gaining info on signings coming in.
Don`t discount what you say,just my hunch that he`s going "mad" (apparently) means RVP.

McFcMiKe7 said:
oakiecokie said:
BAB.DAB said:
There is something in the air, a north london wind.

Don't know what he is on about, but FBloke on twitter has got alot of things right about us and other clubs.

oakiecokie said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
oakiecokie said:

I know FBloke so I doubt its about Adebayor,as he`s more keen on gaining info on signings coming in.
Don`t discount what you say,just my hunch that he`s going "mad" (apparently) means RVP.

What fbloke tweeted something about anticipation in the air nothing to do with the Olympics great to be a City fan

The Game 77 said:
oakiecokie said:
McFcMiKe7 said:

What fbloke tweeted something about anticipation in the air nothing to do with the Olympics great to be a City fan
He is bang on with info on City.

BAB.DAB said:
This owner, This club, This manager do not stand still. All in good time.
My comment was more a laugh at ITK-ing.

Day 78 in the transfer house and despite being linked with Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet and a couple of animated, posh voiced teddy bears, City have signed no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.