It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update TH.

All the flappers can run along now and keep believing the bullshit media.

RVP in to replace Dzeko.

Agger for further defensive strength.

Hopefully Adebayor fucks off.

Superace77 said:
Bilboblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just a quick drop in.

Van Persie's camp are very twitchy and have imposed a deadline of their own over the coming seven days for City to conclude out outgoing business of a striker.

Do not believe the supposed leaks that he does not entertain us, it's bullshit.

He has been holding out for us, but wants this sorted now, one way or another, before he arrives at a final decision.

Laughable to suggest the Van Persie camp have briefed John Cross and co that we are not in this low-ball auction.

Completely detrimental to the entire process. We only have to brief we are out of this auction. RVP will not burn his bridges with ANY club.

We will be back in the next 48 hours to Liverpool for Agger.

Tevez camp telling anyone who wishes to listen that he is staying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ[/youtube]

Can't blame van Persie for not wanting to sign unless one of our strikers leaves to be fair.

Any news on Martinez Tolmie, or has that fizzled out?

I think you have misunderstood, I think TH means city are waiting to sell a striker before signing RVP, not RVP not signing before we sell. Hence RVP telling us to hurry up and who can blame him. As for agger yes please strengh in depth at the back just what we need.

It can be read both ways to be fair.

I'm still not sure about Agger too, decent player, but the top quality we need? Granted he is a huge improvement on Savic at the moment!

I know reports saying he's injured , but his twitter says he's in london , not traveled for wolfs game

Parksidecity said:
I know reports saying he's injured , but his twitter says he's in london , not traveled for wolfs game

Just checked his Twitter mate and he's in Wolfsburg. Says he's looking forward to being back there. I expect we'll see him play some part tonight.

Superace77 said:
Bilboblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just a quick drop in.

Van Persie's camp are very twitchy and have imposed a deadline of their own over the coming seven days for City to conclude out outgoing business of a striker.

Do not believe the supposed leaks that he does not entertain us, it's bullshit.

He has been holding out for us, but wants this sorted now, one way or another, before he arrives at a final decision.

Laughable to suggest the Van Persie camp have briefed John Cross and co that we are not in this low-ball auction.

Completely detrimental to the entire process. We only have to brief we are out of this auction. RVP will not burn his bridges with ANY club.

We will be back in the next 48 hours to Liverpool for Agger.

Tevez camp telling anyone who wishes to listen that he is staying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ[/youtube]

Can't blame van Persie for not wanting to sign unless one of our strikers leaves to be fair.

Any news on Martinez Tolmie, or has that fizzled out?

I think you have misunderstood, I think TH means city are waiting to sell a striker before signing RVP, not RVP not signing before we sell. Hence RVP telling us to hurry up and who can blame him. As for agger yes please strengh in depth at the back just what we need.

Perhaps you are both wrong, he wants Adebayor out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.