It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy Tevez is staying but I don't think I ever completely forgive him for what he has done to our club. However a fit and motivated Tevez is a great asset to have.

MadchesterCity said:
Superace77 said:
Bilboblue said:
Can't blame van Persie for not wanting to sign unless one of our strikers leaves to be fair.

Any news on Martinez Tolmie, or has that fizzled out?

I think you have misunderstood, I think TH means city are waiting to sell a striker before signing RVP, not RVP not signing before we sell. Hence RVP telling us to hurry up and who can blame him. As for agger yes please strengh in depth at the back just what we need.

Perhaps you are both wrong, he wants Adebayor out!

I have heard that the story about him wanting Ade out first has substance.

So glad to hear the Agger stuff isn't bollocks. I said when we were first reported to be in for Skrtel that Agger is the one we should be looking at. Would be mega impressed if we snare him. Couldn't pick a weakness in our defence if we do.

adrianr said:
So glad to hear the Agger stuff isn't bollocks. I said when we were first reported to be in for Skrtel that Agger is the one we should be looking at. Would be mega impressed if we snare him. Couldn't pick a weakness in our defence if we do.

People will always find a weakness but in a way thats a good thing.

carlos92 said:
I am happy Tevez is staying but I don't think I ever completely forgive him for what he has done to our club. However a fit and motivated Tevez is a great asset to have.
If he stays fit and motivated, I'm happy he's here. I just don't know if I can trust him to stay motivated to be here.

adrianr said:

would be one hell of a partnership. both strong, both good in the air, both good with the ball at the feet, quick enough as a cb partnership. pretty difficult to improve on that for me

would be one hell of a partnership. both strong, both good in the air, both good with the ball at the feet, quick enough as a cb partnership. pretty difficult to improve on that for me

Just ding dang dooley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.