It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would you say it would take to get Agger lads? I just can't see them accepting any bid unless its heavily excessive.

Rammyblues said:
Monday - day off after weekend pre season friendlies
Tuesday - RSC leaves
Wednesday - Silva signs new deal
Thursday - Ade leaves
Friday - RVP arrives
Sunday - Hopefully win Community Shield
Week monday - Agger signs.

Going to be a busy week. (Hopefully) :-)

As Monday is free can we trade Savic plus cash for a top midfielder please?

Does it not bother anyone else that, in Agger and RVP, we are not only talking about signing 2 really injury prone footballers, but one pretty outspoken and arrogant individual, as so many Dutchies tend to be.

May I point out we have had our problems with both these types of late and if Mr Respondez S'il Vous Plait gets on the wrong side of Bob, we may have another Ade on our hands. Meanwhile, Edin is the epitome of a team player, is rarely injured, and is actually quite good.

Phuket Blue said:
Does it not bother anyone else that, in Agger and RVP, we are not only talking about signing 2 really injury prone footballers, but one pretty outspoken and arrogant individual, as so many Dutchies tend to be.

May I point out we have had our problems with both these types of late and if Mr Respondez S'il Vous Plait gets on the wrong side of Bob, we may have another Ade on our hands. Meanwhile, Edin is the epitome of a team player, is rarely injured, and is actually quite good.

RVP required as he is more clinical than Dzeko and that's what is needed in the CL.

Phuket Blue said:

I think you have a point. I certainly believe Ade and De Jong are being shunted out on RVP's wishes. I could be wrong, I often am.

Mark - TheBlue said:
How much would you say it would take to get Agger lads? I just can't see them accepting any bid unless its heavily excessive.

The dippers on RAWK are quoting stupid money, £30M+... I reckon £18M - £20M would do it... Send Savic the oposite way as part of the deal :)

Tolmie never said tevez is staying, just that his "camp telling anyone who wishes to listen that he is staying." I my opinion that could be so he gets his loyalty bonus, wouldnt expect a players camp to say anything else, if we are looking at van persie we will need to move on a forward dzeko, tevez, balotelli and aguero have all said they are staying this summer and i cant see mario or sergio going anywhere! Would love RVP, Agger, Biton and Fellaini this window!

As Monday is free can we trade Savic plus cash for a top midfielder please?

Nope, need Khaldoon to arrive and hold meetings with Mancini and Marwood and tell them what is going to happen.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Phuket Blue said:

I think you have a point. I certainly believe Ade and De Jong are being shunted out on RVP's wishes. I could be wrong, I often am.

No disrespect but I'm sure you are. RVP will not be in charge of our transfer policy....even Mancini only gets a say!

BlakeTheBlue said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

The dippers on RAWK are quoting stupid money, £30M+... I reckon £18M - £20M would do it... Send Savic the oposite way as part of the deal :)

I don't think it would. Rodgers wouldn't want to piss the fans off already by selling one of their best defenders. Plus they don't have to sell him. So unless its 30m+ a figure where they know the Liverpool fans will understand why its been accepted I don't think we will get him for 20 or under tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.