It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkys-Army said:
adrianr said:
So glad to hear the Agger stuff isn't bollocks. I said when we were first reported to be in for Skrtel that Agger is the one we should be looking at. Would be mega impressed if we snare him. Couldn't pick a weakness in our defence if we do.

People will always find a weakness but in a way thats a good thing.

Well there will be a weakness relative to the overall strength of the defence for sure, but our weakest point will still likely be far stronger than average, and hopefully only exploitable by a very short list of opponents. If you were saying for example, than Micah was the weak link in the defence, you know it's going to be pretty bloody good!

Seriously we would be so sorted at CB if we get Agger. A huge, huge signing if we pull it off. (As you can tell I'm notably excited about this possibility).

Hamann Pineapple said:
I imagine RVP would want Ade out the door before he arrives

Yep I agree with that. The Ade deal could be based on whether Modric will complete his Real Madrid move, then Spurs could be a bit more recepetive on Adebayor's demands.

I think people are panicing too much about us signing anyone.

I'm sure most people were very happy with our squad on September 1 2011. Well, we have the same squad as we did then but now have more premiership experience and another year of getting used to playing with each other so should be even stronger and seeing as we have a relatively yong squad, them being another year older won't have a negative effect on them.

I am just hoping that this is the very last transfer window when we are faced with getting rid of players. Hopefully with Mancini signed for five more years and the players who MH signed being the targeted players to leave they should by all accounts be getting into their last years of their contracts so from next season I can see we won't have all this pallava moving players on to accomodate who Mancini wants and that this thread will well and truly become quiet. :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just a quick drop in.

Van Persie's camp are very twitchy and have imposed a deadline of their own over the coming seven days for City to conclude out outgoing business of a striker.

Do not believe the supposed leaks that he does not entertain us, it's bullshit.

He has been holding out for us, but wants this sorted now, one way or another, before he arrives at a final decision.

Laughable to suggest the Van Persie camp have briefed John Cross and co that we are not in this low-ball auction.

Completely detrimental to the entire process. We only have to brief we are out of this auction. RVP will not burn his bridges with ANY club.

We will be back in the next 48 hours to Liverpool for Agger.

Tevez camp telling anyone who wishes to listen that he is staying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpevZ0-wUYQ[/youtube]

Thanks for Update :-)

Rammyblues said:
would be one hell of a partnership. both strong, both good in the air, both good with the ball at the feet, quick enough as a cb partnership. pretty difficult to improve on that for me

Just ding dang dooley.

Off topic Rammy but just how do you bugger up every quote, pal? :P

Off topic Rammy but just how do you bugger up every quote, pal? :P

No idea but I assume its an age thing and the fact I am a luddite when it comes to computers. Apologies. :-)

Monday - day off after weekend pre season friendlies
Tuesday - RSC leaves
Wednesday - Silva signs new deal
Thursday - Ade leaves
Friday - RVP arrives
Sunday - Hopefully win Community Shield
Week monday - Agger signs.

Going to be a busy week. (Hopefully) :-)

Rammyblues said:
Monday - day off after weekend pre season friendlies
Tuesday - RSC leaves
Wednesday - Silva signs new deal
Thursday - Ade leaves
Friday - RVP arrives
Sunday - Hopefully win Community Shield
Week monday - Agger signs.

Going to be a busy week. (Hopefully) :-)
If this don't happen exactly, ban hammer. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.