It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daz_Blue said:
Stevinio said:
Pauliner is a bit minging. I'm a franziskaner man myself.

Like Franziskaner too, another 2 awesome Heffeweisens are Wiehesphaner and Ayinger :)

2 German internationals we should sign them both ...

Augustiner blew me away when I was in Munich

Comrade Buka said:
Oscar: I'll try to persuade Neymar to join Chelsea

The Blues’ latest midfield recruit says he has been telling his international teammate about the club's ambition, and wants to win the Premier League and Champions League next year.

The pair are currently on Olympic duty for their country, where they have progressed to the semi-finals, and Santos star Neymar has impressed.

He has been linked with a move to Europe for several years, and Oscar has revealed he will be doing all he can to ensure when that move comes, he will be coming to Stamford Bridge.

"While we are in London, I have been telling Neymar about the ambition of Chelsea," he told The People.

"When the time comes for him to join a European club, I hope I can persuade him."

Oscar joined Roberto Di Matteo's side for £25 million before the Olympic tournament began, and he admits that after hearing of the Blues’ interest he had little hesitation in deciding to move to England.

He added: "When my agent told me that Chelsea were interested it was not something I even needed to think about.

"They are the champions of Europe, but they are still showing so much ambition by improving the squad.

"To win the European Cup and still sign guys like myself and Eden Hazard shows you the ambition the owner and manager have.

"With the squad we have I will be looking at winning the Premier League title and also the Champions League.

"I know it is very difficult to win [the Champions League] twice in a row and even Barcelona could not do it, but with what Chelsea have in place it is very possible."

However before he gets his Chelsea career underway, the former Internacional man hopes to win Olympic gold for Brazil.

"The Brazilian Football Confederation have told us that they don't expect anything less than gold - and that is what we are going to deliver," he added.

"To win an Olympic gold would be very special for me."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/05/3288471/oscar-wants-neymar-at-chelsea" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... at-chelsea</a>

I bet you Neymar ends up in the Premier League! I just cannot see Madrid or Barcelona with the current ecenomic crisis is Spain can afford to pay 50m+ for a player, not for at least 5 years in my opinion.

Even Barcelona have been put in a situation where they have to sell to buy and it is only going to happen to Madrid too. The Premier League is going to be a great haven for the best players in the next few years, especially as we have seen the ridiculous tv deals being made.

The Bottom half sides are going to revenue around 60m from tv alone in the UK which is what we earnt from becoming Champions this year. I think I read the 18 other teams in La Liga only get something like 6-10m each from tv. Ridiculous!

Imagine the revenues when the international tv deals are auctioned! Going to be an interesting time for the Premier League - it surely must make it more competative!

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I am sure I am pretty close to the figues stated!

The sheer amount of money that Real or Barca will make from Neymar will pay for his fee.

Both will likely be "saving" now for huge bids after 2014. Of course it depends on how well he does there. If he flops Santos may end up having to take a 20-30m bid. Every major club in europe will work a way to afford that no matter the economy.

Pretty much, Neymar is a great example of "speculate to accumulate", you'd pay a fortune for him but like Ronaldo at Real Madrid, you'll make it back and plenty more. Neymar is the next big brand in world football and a great business investment for any club.

Comrade Buka said:

The Blues’ latest midfield recruit says he has been telling his international teammate about the club's ambition, and wants to win the Premier League and Champions League next year.

The pair are currently on Olympic duty for their country, where they have progressed to the semi-finals, and Santos star Neymar has impressed.

He has been linked with a move to Europe for several years, and Oscar has revealed he will be doing all he can to ensure when that move comes, he will be coming to Stamford Bridge.

"While we are in London, I have been telling Neymar about the ambition of Chelsea," he told The People.

"When the time comes for him to join a European club, I hope I can persuade him."

Oscar joined Roberto Di Matteo's side for £25 million before the Olympic tournament began, and he admits that after hearing of the Blues’ interest he had little hesitation in deciding to move to England.

He added: "When my agent told me that Chelsea were interested it was not something I even needed to think about.

"They are the champions of Europe, but they are still showing so much ambition by improving the squad.

"To win the European Cup and still sign guys like myself and Eden Hazard shows you the ambition the owner and manager have.

"With the squad we have I will be looking at winning the Premier League title and also the Champions League.

"I know it is very difficult to win [the Champions League] twice in a row and even Barcelona could not do it, but with what Chelsea have in place it is very possible."

However before he gets his Chelsea career underway, the former Internacional man hopes to win Olympic gold for Brazil.

"The Brazilian Football Confederation have told us that they don't expect anything less than gold - and that is what we are going to deliver," he added.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/08/05/3288471/oscar-wants-neymar-at-chelsea" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... at-chelsea</a>

With the squad we have I will be looking at winning the Premier League title and also the Champions League.

Cheeky little ****.

Stoned Rose said:
Comrade Buka said:

With the squad we have I will be looking at winning the Premier League title and also the Champions League.

Cheeky little ****.
That's why we've got to smash them next week!! Put them in their place.

richards30 said:
Stoned Rose said:
Comrade Buka said:

Cheeky little ****.
That's why we've got to smash them next week!! Put them in their place.

Not that the CS matters but yes I think we should dick these cheeky fuckers up and down. Set the tone.

LoveCity said:
Pretty much, Neymar is a great example of "speculate to accumulate", you'd pay a fortune for him but like Ronaldo at Real Madrid, you'll make it back and plenty more. Neymar is the next big brand in world football and a great business investment for any club.
Okay, when did we start thinking identically? I usewd to remember having memorable arguments of opinions with you constantly. Now everytime I read your comments, I can't find anything to even add. You are making my experience here a little too enjoyable mate. :)

Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:
Okay, when did we start thinking identically? I usewd to remember having memorable arguments of opinions with you constantly. Now everytime I read your comments, I can't find anything to even add. You are making my experience here a little too enjoyable mate. :)

Don't worry fella, I'm still here and will disagree with everything you post!

Only joking mate as tbh I've found myself agreeing with plenty of your posts over the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.