It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:
Pretty much, Neymar is a great example of "speculate to accumulate", you'd pay a fortune for him but like Ronaldo at Real Madrid, you'll make it back and plenty more. Neymar is the next big brand in world football and a great business investment for any club.
Okay, when did we start thinking identically? I usewd to remember having memorable arguments of opinions with you constantly. Now everytime I read your comments, I can't find anything to even add. You are making my experience here a little too enjoyable mate. :)

Don't worry fella, I'm still here and will disagree with everything you post!

Only joking mate as tbh I've found myself agreeing with plenty of your posts over the last few days.

Gays

I am ITK r German beer, lived 3 years in Munich ...

andrewmswift said:
Daz_Blue said:
Stevinio said:
Pauliner is a bit minging. I'm a franziskaner man myself.

Like Franziskaner too, another 2 awesome Heffeweisens are Wiehesphaner and Ayinger :)

2 German internationals we should sign them both ...

Augustiner blew me away when I was in Munich

And can confirm Augustiner is the king

Rammy Blue said:
Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:
Pretty much, Neymar is a great example of "speculate to accumulate", you'd pay a fortune for him but like Ronaldo at Real Madrid, you'll make it back and plenty more. Neymar is the next big brand in world football and a great business investment for any club.
Okay, when did we start thinking identically? I usewd to remember having memorable arguments of opinions with you constantly. Now everytime I read your comments, I can't find anything to even add. You are making my experience here a little too enjoyable mate. :)

Only joking mate as tbh I've found myself agreeing with plenty of your posts over the last few days.

Fucking hell, I've walked right into the middle of a transfer forum circle jerk.

Ovo said:
Rammy Blue said:
Dax777 said:

Fucking hell, I've walked right into the middle of a transfer forum circle jerk.

Lots of Dutch Ruddering going on in here.

Well after watching all our pre season friendlies I have come to the conclusion that if all else fails, the wheel falls off the wagon, or we find ourselves up shit creek without a paddle, we don't need to sign anyone. But if we did it would be nice.

Rammyblues said:
Well after watching all our pre season friendlies I have come to the conclusion that if all else fails, the wheel falls off the wagon, or we find ourselves up shit creek without a paddle, we don't need to sign anyone. But if we did it would be nice.

I agree,

Suarez, Rekik, Guidetti and Lopez should all be integrated into the first team this year.

We absolutely do need to bring in players. Those that disagree are over confident in our squad.

We didn't do well in the Champions league and won the league on goal difference - we need to continually improve and experience will only get you so far.

If you were told at the end of the season that with two weeks to go until the start of the season that we would bring no one in and also still had the deadwood in our squad you would be disappointed.

None of the youth players are going to play regularly for the first team but the new U21 League will be competitive so they don't all need to go out on loan (meaning they are also on standby for the first team). Lopes is far from ready though based on pre-season, he struggled to make the right pass in nearly all pre-season games and he's only 16... only just started appearing for the under-18s, needs far more time at developmental level. Guidetti (Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko, Mario), Suarez (Nasri, Silva), and Rekik (Kompany, Lescott, Richards, possibly Agger) have their paths blocked for the foreseeable future.

I disagree LC if Silva or nasri were to get injured I wouldn't mind seeing Suarez inserted into their role to fill in after what I saw today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.