It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:
Any news on tevez ?
Ive forgiven the twat and am hoping he stays :)

I would be stunned if he left to be honest - Bobby has pretty much paired Tevez / Aguero together in all the higher profile pre season games

Still sticks in the throat a little but yes i hope he stays - if we could get another season out of him like two seasons ago it would be fantastic
I've said along mate tevez & aguero full season together will cause utter carnage to defences.

to be honest its been pretty quiet all round on any big players moving so im not to worried about our situation maybe only chelsea have done a lot of movement but thats been to catch up to us so not worried yet!

The cookie monster said:
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:
Any news on tevez ?
Ive forgiven the twat and am hoping he stays :)

I would be stunned if he left to be honest - Bobby has pretty much paired Tevez / Aguero together in all the higher profile pre season games

Still sticks in the throat a little but yes i hope he stays - if we could get another season out of him like two seasons ago it would be fantastic
I've said along mate tevez & aguero full season together will cause utter carnage to defences.

Without doubt would be the best striker pairing in the PL and top 5 in Europe the world (on paper at least)

the way tolm said think about 3`s makes me think we`ll announce 3 signings at once! rvp,agger and de rossi i reckon!

Cheadle Blue said:
fatbloke said:
Judging from TH's clues that surely has to be a new 5/6 year contract for Silva.

Along with Mancini and Kompany it makes three and would just prove to everyone yet again that our owners are in it for the long haul.

But the location of "did you ever doubt it" wouldn't tie in?

That location ties up with Mancini signing a new deal and the crap about the Russian job and Kompany signing a new deal.
He's already said don't worry about Silva.

That location changed a while back. Get with the program!

Comes in 3's.... Me likey

....Dzeko said: "I always follow the Italian league and one day I'd like to play in it. I also know that Milan has sold two of its best players.

"For now I am a City player, but to be sure I will stay here I will have to wait until the end of the month. I'll see what happens, and if someone else comes."

johnny crossan said:
....Dzeko said: "I always follow the Italian league and one day I'd like to play in it. I also know that Milan has sold two of its best players.

"For now I am a City player, but to be sure I will stay here I will have to wait until the end of the month. I'll see what happens, and if someone else comes."
Carefully worded by our edin.

johnny crossan said:

Sounds like a player who expects to go - doing a deal with Milan is rarely straight forward however.

bluemonkey71 said:
Cheadle Blue said:
fatbloke said:
Judging from TH's clues that surely has to be a new 5/6 year contract for Silva.

Along with Mancini and Kompany it makes three and would just prove to everyone yet again that our owners are in it for the long haul.

But the location of "did you ever doubt it" wouldn't tie in?

That location ties up with Mancini signing a new deal and the crap about the Russian job and Kompany signing a new deal.
He's already said don't worry about Silva.

That location changed a while back. Get with the program!

Comes in 3's.... Me likey

one thousand apologies affendi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.