It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
Mister Appointment said:
Mancio said:
do you really believe mancini would like to play a 2 dwarfs attack ? i seriously doubt it

It's not very nice referring to two of the best centre forwards in the world as "2 dwarfs". Both players have excellent upper body strength which more than makes up for a perceived lack of height. Barcelona are a team full of "dwarfs" and it hasn't stopped them from succeeding.

unfortunally we are not barcelona , and premier league is not la liga.

then you can go to recall wich forwards mancini signed in all his career and you'll find that but aguero they were all at least 6 feet

Well perhaps he`s now changed his mind.People can you know !!

With the exception of Centre Back cover and a pacey winger is anyone not happy with what we already have?

Let's face it, we nearly blew it last season because of the ACON plus a dodgy red card to Kompany taking out 2 of our most influential players and leaving us without adequate cover at CB.

This season if we can keep what we have, add Agger and a winger (giving us a plan B) plus we have Tevez available - this ought to mean we have enough in the tank to win the PL and improve on CL. Last year the rags had loads of ref decisions going for them, Scholes came back, here's a year older now and the ref can't be that bias again..

lmjones1uk said:
With the exception of Centre Back cover and a pacey winger is anyone not happy with what we already have?.

Well, we still lack a midfielder with the sort of passing range required for the next level (in the Champions League) IMO. I love Barry and he is one of our best Premier League players but in the Champions League he looked inferior and was benched, and I can see why Mancini is so obsessed with De Rossi (but it looks like a fruitless pursuit).

Mister Appointment said:
Mancio said:
dctid said:
Without doubt would be the best striker pairing in the PL and top 5 in Europe the world (on paper at least)

do you really believe mancini would like to play a 2 dwarfs attack ? i seriously doubt it

It's not very nice referring to two of the best centre forwards in the world as "2 dwarfs". Both players have excellent upper body strength which more than makes up for a perceived lack of height. Barcelona are a team full of "dwarfs" and it hasn't stopped them from succeeding.
First, I don't think Mancini would hesitate for one second to keep a pairing of Tevez and Aguero.

Second, let's be honest. We aren't Barcelona.

LoveCity said:
lmjones1uk said:
With the exception of Centre Back cover and a pacey winger is anyone not happy with what we already have?.

Well, we still lack a midfielder with the sort of passing range required for the next level (in the Champions League) IMO. I love Barry and he is one of our best Premier League players but in the Champions League he looked inferior and was benched, and I can see why Mancini is so obsessed with De Rossi (but it looks like a fruitless pursuit).

all of our rivals have improved, so must we

johnny crossan said:
so that's it ? - no Percy, no De Rossi, no Martinez, no Agger, no Moura, no Cavani, no Ibra, no Thiago, no Hazard, no Lavezzi, no Falcao - no wonder Tolmie's gone on his hols

But still the best strike force and midfield in the PL, and throughout most of Europe. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.