It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:
dctid said:
I would be stunned if he left to be honest - Bobby has pretty much paired Tevez / Aguero together in all the higher profile pre season games

Still sticks in the throat a little but yes i hope he stays - if we could get another season out of him like two seasons ago it would be fantastic
I've said along mate tevez & aguero full season together will cause utter carnage to defences.

Without doubt would be the best striker pairing in the PL and top 5 in Europe the world (on paper at least)

do you really believe mancini would like to play a 2 dwarfs attack ? i seriously doubt it

Mancio said:
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:
I've said along mate tevez & aguero full season together will cause utter carnage to defences.

Without doubt would be the best striker pairing in the PL and top 5 in Europe the world (on paper at least)

do you really believe mancini would like to play a 2 dwarfs attack ? i seriously doubt it

It's not very nice referring to two of the best centre forwards in the world as "2 dwarfs". Both players have excellent upper body strength which more than makes up for a perceived lack of height. Barcelona are a team full of "dwarfs" and it hasn't stopped them from succeeding.

Mancio said:
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:

You don`t half talk some shit at times.

Mancio said:
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:

No nothing alert no nothing alert
Evacuate the forum

Mancio said:
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:

You mean like the last 7 games that won us the league?

Mister Appointment said:
Mancio said:
dctid said:

It's not very nice referring to two of the best centre forwards in the world as "2 dwarfs". Both players have excellent upper body strength which more than makes up for a perceived lack of height. Barcelona are a team full of "dwarfs" and it hasn't stopped them from succeeding.

unfortunally we are not barcelona , and premier league is not la liga.

then you can go to recall wich forwards mancini signed in all his career and you'll find that but aguero they were all at least 6 feet

Mancio said:
dctid said:
The cookie monster said:

I'm not sure there are many managers that wouldn't play Tevez and Aguero in attack. Imagine someone offering Tevez and Aguero to start up front and a manager saying 'no thanks, too small'. He'd be sectioned. This is tevez and Aguero we're talking about here, not Paul Dickov and Darius Vassell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.