It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Hazard to Scott Sinclair? For the League Champions and one of the richest clubs in the world?

I'm er.. Shocked.

Craggers said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
If you know your Sopranos, and this particular final scene, things always come in threes.

Meadow parks her car three times, it is supposed to represent the attempts of Tony's life.

We always get our men if we want them badly enough.

Hankies on standy-by...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhnMd1Jl7SA[/youtube]

Doesn't Tolm use the Elgar clip when its in relation to a missed opportunity or someone leaving. I recall last seeing Elgar when we missed out on Hazard.

Also, the fact it says hankies and not tissues could mean its tears.

I think Tolm is implying its time to say "farewell" to someone.

Micah Leaving?

Silvercloud said:
So then, if it is Sinclair, is that the end of AJ? Seeing that Bob couldn't find space for him on the bench last season it must be.

Hope so, Scott Sinclair is technically better than Johnson, faster and still young enough to improve beyond recognition.

I think a lot of people will eat their words about Sinclair. Really happy with this.

maybe he has bought scott sinclair so he can push through the agger deal with johnson included which for me i would rather have johnson but in bobby manc we trust

Silvercloud said:
So then, if it is Sinclair, is that the end of AJ? Seeing that Bob couldn't find space for him on the bench last season it must be.

Swapping AJ for Scott Sinclair is the stupidest move I could imagine the club making. Watch AJ go at Liverpool, whilst Sinclair struggles to make an impact before being sold in two years to a mid table team.

Mayor West said:
Silvercloud said:

Hope so, Scott Sinclair is technically better than Johnson, faster and still young enough to improve beyond recognition.

At 23 he ain't that young. How much can somebody improve in a couple of years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.