It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Seosa said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ouch....I can guarantee you Seosa is 100% not a rag if that's what you are implying

Don't worry St Helens, me and GDM are like Pegg and Frost in Hot Fuzz with the added class of Da Vinci Code, we smash it up.

I'm the fat ****, whichever one he is.

Nah, we're both like Hybrids of them both. Both fat, but both in the lead role.

it was always going to happen though. i love tolmies posts, they get be glued to the forum, but when you leave clues and sometimes things don't turn out as people interpret, then the internet is the easiest thing to use to bullying / abuse. the internet would be great if it wasn't for all the dickheads that use it.

i8rags said:
RW9 said:
Mr Hairdoo,

Anything else for us on this 'transfer'???

or just another rumour that you post to your many followers??!
About time you come out and give us something concrete instead of disappearing till tomorrow's Sun newspaper comes out...

Over to you blue...
Is the 9 your age, rag.
It's twats like this that spoil years of fun and bullshit. Both of which I love. The banter and arguments and humour make the it's quiet thread very enjoyable.
TH gets his info and posts in his usual style, the thread constantly needs cleaning due to it's size and sometimes due to the shite we can all post but still I love it.
I believe sometimes Tolmie posts due to a constant requirement to provide info to the demanding members of this board and for that reason he sometimes gets things out of sync and maybe gambles on outing early info.
Either way I will miss all of his posts and the subsequent shite that follows them.

MCFC-alan88 said:
106 posts......I rest my case.........Do one knob rot

He has 106 posts. What's that got to do with anything?

Perhaps if you read my last few posts.This thread has started to go down hill recently because a lot of the bitching,slagging of TH has come from people with very few posts. I actually said that not everyone is wummin or is a rag but there are many trolls out and about in here at the mo who have no idea about TH etc etc

The number of posts dont give you bigger bollocks or a bigger gob, some follow him new & old and others dont. Your posts dont have more meaning becauce your here half your life.

Seosa said:
Ouch....I can guarantee you Seosa is 100% not a rag if that's what you are implying

Don't worry St Helens, me and GDM are like Pegg and Frost in Hot Fuzz with the added class of Da Vinci Code, we smash it up.

laters dude...

*insert unimpressed cat is unimpressed at sarcastic tone pic*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.