It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yarny101 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

What would Cilla say?

Agger!

think even i got that clue,
if true they will be gutted and we get ourselves another quality centre back

Stoned Rose said:
malg said:
Stoned Rose said:
I'm buzzing if this is true :)

Especially the 'suprise' bit :)

If this guy Nixon is blagging I say we tell Omar he's been calling him a pussy......

Omar_Wire.jpg
Brilliant. I know he shouldn't be, given what he done, but he was my favourite character in that programme.

A badman with a heart. Fuckin legendary geezer.

*whistles "The Farmer In The Dell"*

Omar comin'!

tonea2003 said:
yarny101 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

What would Cilla say?

Agger!

think even got that clue,
if true they will be gutted and we get ourselves another quality centre back

Wrong, surprise, surprise, chuck!

Not Agger.

I really hope it isnt sinclair i dont rate him at all and cant really see how this signing will improve our team!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

What would Cilla say?

Mint-Tins1.png

Do us a youtube clip Tolm? an extra clue............

Yes!! it's Scott Sinclair!!

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is making a shock £8 million swoop for Swansea City's Team GB winger Scott Sinclair.

Mancini agreed to pay the price for the former Chelsea prospect yesterday and the player and his agent ravelled to the Premier League champions to sort out terms and seal the deal.

Sinclair wants to join one of the top clubs after an impressive campaign at Swansea and the Welsh club are being forced to sell as his deal has just over ten months to run.

Mancini has been looking for a speedy wide man and is going for Sinclair after looking at Argentinian Matias Rodriguez and even Caen's young flier M'Baye Niang.

The City chief wants the option of a quick, attacking wide man to give his side a new dimension. He also needs an extra option as he goes for Champions League glory.

i rckon RVP given arsenal signing a player this morning.

The surprise is that we said we were out of it almost yesterday, manchini starting the games early maybe :-)

Tolimie also said in his last post

we always get who we want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.