It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
oakiecokie said:
The cookie monster said:
Said the same a few pages back mate.

The mind fucking boggles

Some people think we have to sign world superstars everytime.Seems that we intend to stick by FFPR and if it means cutting your cloth accordingly then so be it.

Not true. Moses would have been a decent signing. Junior Hoilett would have been a decent signing. I've seen a lot of Scott Sinclair and the adjective that springs to mind is average. Poor signing imo.

Yep, but not English, and one African, you know the probs that causes

hgblue said:
oakiecokie said:
The cookie monster said:
Said the same a few pages back mate.

The mind fucking boggles

Some people think we have to sign world superstars everytime.Seems that we intend to stick by FFPR and if it means cutting your cloth accordingly then so be it.

Not true. Moses would have been a decent signing. Junior Hoilett would have been a decent signing. I've seen a lot of Scott Sinclair and the adjective that springs to mind is average. Poor signing imo.

But not Bobbys.

The fee will be much lower than £8m, closer to £5m and rising.

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Our surprises will come in all shapes and sizes.

Would you have preferred we signed Walcott for £15m and £120k a week.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

What would Cilla say?

Surprise ! Surprise !! & I love my Bobby ? God I feel old now.

Personally thought Sinclair had a good season for Swansea.

Obviously not the superstar so many on here were hoping for, but by no means is he shit. Gives us the pace we lacked last season, and also played in a team that passed the ball very well, so should fit into our style very well.

flb said:
Any Helen Flanagan photos?
helen-flanagan-black-dress-2.jpg

tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fee will be much lower than £8m, closer to £5m and rising.

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Our surprises will come in all shapes and sizes.

Would you have preferred we signed Walcott for £15m and £120k a week.

And colours ??

mad zab said:
Personally thought Sinclair had a good season for Swansea.

Obviously not the superstar so many on here were hoping for, but by no means is he shit. Gives us the pace we lacked last season, and also played in a team that passed the ball very well, so should fit into our style very well.
He went On Quite a few loan spells in his Chelsea days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.