It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fee will be much lower than £8m, closer to £5m and rising.

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Our surprises will come in all shapes and sizes.

Would you have preferred we signed Walcott for £15m and £120k a week.
Thanks for confirmation TH. Any developments elsewhere?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Tolm, does this mean the end of AJ then? swap with lpool

CityCTID said:
flb said:
Any Helen Flanagan photos?
helen-flanagan-black-dress-2.jpg

snatch like a ripped welly

bobmcfc said:
mad zab said:
Personally thought Sinclair had a good season for Swansea.

Obviously not the superstar so many on here were hoping for, but by no means is he shit. Gives us the pace we lacked last season, and also played in a team that passed the ball very well, so should fit into our style very well.
He went On Quite a few loan spells in his Chelsea days

I'm always wary of players that have had a lot of loan deals. There must be a reason for this. Top of my head he's played for Wigan and Birmingham the last few years before going to Swansea.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I know people will bang on about 'spoilt brat syndrome', but I just don't rate this kid. Can't get my head round this one I'm afraid.

oakiecokie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

And colours ??

HaHa!

I was gutted we signed Clichy last summer.

I thought his best days were behind him and having seen Nani rip him a new one against Arsenal for two years running, it was a bad move from us.

We spent £8m on him and has proved an astute piece of business.

Sinclair ticks a lot of boxes. He is home grown, cheap and not asking ridiculous wages.

He wants to prove himself and is prepared to sit on the bench and wait for his chance.

No brainer. Just don't let him take any penalties, having seen the one against Joe last season!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Good signing, a pact winger more end product than Walcott for sure.

Silvercloud said:
bobmcfc said:
mad zab said:
Personally thought Sinclair had a good season for Swansea.

Obviously not the superstar so many on here were hoping for, but by no means is he shit. Gives us the pace we lacked last season, and also played in a team that passed the ball very well, so should fit into our style very well.
He went On Quite a few loan spells in his Chelsea days

I'm always wary of players that have had a lot of loan deals. There must be a reason for this. Top of my head he's played for Wigan and Birmingham the last few years before going to Swansea.

Hes been out on loan to try and further his career-shows a bit of hunger in my book and trying to break into a succesful Chelsea side wasnt easy.

IBlue said:
Big_Fan said:
I think he adds to the squad something that we need and has over Johnson which is pace but would have preferred Moses or Hoilett tbh !

Agree with them may being better options, however one is Canadian and the other has pledged his alliegience to an african country, aswell as losing him every 2 years in Jan, they also do not count for an English quota
There isn't an English quota, it's a Homegrown quota. Hoilett, Moses and Sinclair all count as Homegrown players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.