It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
hgblue said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Playing devils advocate, if its £5m why isn't BRendan Rodgers after him?

If Rodgers is getting Johnson, he doesn't need Sinclair. In fact, I bet he's pissing his sides.

Why is he pissing his sides. Adam Johnson thinks he is better than he is,has a face like a slapped arse,loves to piss it up all the time. Sorry mate blue or no blue,he is bad news and apart from the odd goal here and there can you give me one example of where he has won a game single handedly?

Sinclair is quicker and wont have the attitude of Johnson.

People still ranting about not signing this player not signing that. We can't sign everyone just to stop others!

We hope....lets see when he sits on bench week after week,I am no great fan of AJ but I would be on the piss and have a face like a slapped arse if I wernt getting much game time,but your right,I cant remember him ever winning us a game single handedly neither to be honest

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:
If Rodgers is getting Johnson, he doesn't need Sinclair. In fact, I bet he's pissing his sides.

Why is he pissing his sides. Adam Johnson thinks he is better than he is,has a face like a slapped arse,loves to piss it up all the time. Sorry mate blue or no blue,he is bad news and apart from the odd goal here and there can you give me one example of where he has won a game single handedly?

Sinclair is quicker wont have the attitude of Johnson.
Correct.

And if Mancini wants him that's good enough for me.

Damn right CM-Lots of football manager players on here. They need to get in the real world and realise we can't just spunk 100 mill every year.F.F.sake.

In Bobby I certainly trust

Some times good players with potential, can improve to be come very good or great players with the right cast around them.

Tolmies Hairdoo is the present day equivalent of Ted Rogers giving out clues on dusty bin quiz show back in the 80s....

Stoned Rose said:
Cleggy09 said:
FantasyIreland said:
he probably is/was.....

because we have said you can have p1ss head aj and 10 million for agger if you keep your nose out rodgers

and lets face it us or liverpool ?? let me think.....

^^this is clearly the plan^^

a good shout, bob wont have a drunk at our place no matter how good they are. if this comes off it will be funny seeing rookie rodgers cope with aj and carroll.

Surprised you didn't go for Walcott, given his contract situation. But he would be more expensive and higher wages so I guess that plays a part. He's better than Sinclair for me though.

The cookie monster said:
hgblue said:

Sinclair is quicker wont have the attitude of Johnson.
Correct.

And if Mancini wants him that's good enough for me.

and me.
happyface.jpg

meeesh said:
hgblue said:

Sinclair is quicker and wont have the attitude of Johnson.

People still ranting about not signing this player not signing that. We can't sign everyone just to stop others!

We hope....lets see when he sits on bench week after week,I am no great fan of AJ but I would be on the piss and have a face like a slapped arse if I wernt getting much game time,but your right,I cant remember him ever winning us a game single handedly neither to be honest

AJ scores the odd great goal and has won us one game when he came on.Newcastle home.Sinclair is quicker and will be able to beat a man better than AJ who has failed time and time again to impress when given the oportunity to do so. To progress we cannot afford sentiment. AJ has to go for me.

We are going to be playing for four pots next season and need a squad that can handle that. Not every player has to be a £30 million world beater, OK so Sinclair isn't going to put the fear of God into Barcelona or Madrid, but he might very vell be good enough to cause real problems for much of the Premier League, especially if he can bring the best out of Edin by giving him the service he likes.

flb said:
Matt the Giant said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fee will be much lower than £8m, closer to £5m and rising.

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Our surprises will come in all shapes and sizes.

Would you have preferred we signed Walcott for £15m and £120k a week.

I was thinking in those lines earlier, and I would much rather take Scott for your £5m mentioned and probably a sane weekly wage than what Theo would cost. I don't think there is much separating them quality wise and under Mancini's management Sinclair can become a much better than Walcott could ever become.

Not an exciting transfer, but all in all I'd say it's a good one. I do wonder if AJ's future has any relevance to this piece of business though.

precisely,Sunderland i reckon for AJ

na gives us balance now SS Lw AJ Rw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.