It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been at work all day, notice this thread has piled the pages on so I am assuming something momentus has happened, but reading back a couple of pages maybe not.

Can I therefore assume DDR/Martinez hasn't signed.
Can I also assume this link with Sinclair may have some merit but fuck all has happened, and we are still discussing the merits of paying Liverpool 22m for Agger (or not)

I also take it Ade is still with us and so is RSC. I take it the flappers are out in force, and seeing as we haven't been able to idiot too much re performances last year we are having a right old monging session on lack of transfers, whether players are better than the ones we have so far, who will play where, Marwood is or isn't a ****, Mancini has or has not lost the plot in terms of targets and the world will end tomorrow Subject to a jehovah witness ITK.

Or is there something I have missed.

Rammyblues said:
Been at work all day, notice this thread has piled the pages on so I am assuming something momentus has happened, but reading back a couple of pages maybe not.

Can I therefore assume DDR/Martinez hasn't signed.
Can I also assume this link with Sinclair may have some merit but fuck all has happened, and we are still discussing the merits of paying Liverpool 22m for Agger (or not)

I also take it Ade is still with us and so is RSC. I take it the flappers are out in force, and seeing as we haven't been able to idiot too much re performances last year we are having a right old monging session on lack of transfers, whether players are better than the ones we have so far, who will play where, Marwood is or isn't a ****, Mancini has or has not lost the plot in terms of targets and the world will end tomorrow Subject to a jehovah witness ITK.

Or is there something I have missed.

basically the words "Nut a shell in" ring to mind....

117 M34 said:
A reporter today said we would be signing someone today - Tolmie comes up with absolutely no information other than that copied from the mirror reporter and people believed it to be fact. The only thing he changed was the price - but the price he gave was the one quoted when we were originally linked with him so nothing groundbreaking there.
Surely anyone could have done that.

Don't mind it and it is all part of the fun but it pisses me off when some on here say we will/won't be signing someone based on what Tomie has said

Don`t let it piss you off mate. It`s all part of THE GAME.

My understanding is that TH normally doesn't do time limits and if he did I would always add a margin of error of about 72 hours.

LoveCity said:
I don't think Tolmie is a WUM at all, his accuracy isn't perfect and this summer he's had a bit of a mare, but he's gotten plenty right over time.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=153356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=12&t=153356</a>

Without wishing to get into a "he said - she said" argument with anyone on here, I'm not sure the example you gave was the best.

That news had broken in the morning's papers that Saturday, and Mancini was even named by them.

Tolm's post is nearly 11am, quite some time after the story broke.

But Tolm is invaluable on here for generating excitement and entertainment.

Tolm is not a wum. There are people on here that know him personally and know that he does get a lot of information. He's got a hell of a lot right in the past. More right than wrong I'd wager.

People have to remember that you find stuff out at a time but there's nothing to stop that from changing. Doesn't mean what you were told was wrong it just means things have moved on from when you were told it. This forum is getting pathetic, new posters slagging a long time poster like Tolm and acting like spoilt brats cause we're not spending 100m every window.

He did drop a bit of a bollock today to be fair, did it with Kolo to Bursaspor too. Both seemed nailed on, pops up to confirm the story with his own little twist after the story breaks, neither happens. A more cynical man would suggest that he'd been well and truly flushed out ;)

Ovo said:
Tolm is not a wum. There are people on here that know him personally and know that he does get a lot of information. He's got a hell of a lot right in the past. More right than wrong I'd wager.

People have to remember that you find stuff out at a time but there's nothing to stop that from changing. Doesn't mean what you were told was wrong it just means things have moved on from when you were told it. This forum is getting pathetic, new posters slagging a long time poster like Tolm and acting like spoilt brats cause we're not spending 100m every window.

Thats very nice, I think he works in the press at some capacity and has posted what hes heard, about to be printed. But he has been having a laugh with us and fair enough.

Rammyblues said:
My understanding is that TH normally doesn't do time limits and if he did I would always add a margin of error of about 72 hours.

yeah just add a time limit to everyone elses predictions aswell before calling them rags or WUM's......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.