It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The things that you read in the transfer forum will only piss you off if you go out telling anyone that will listen your ITK and City are signing player x, then later getting called a knob when it hasn't happend quite the way you said.
If you read it and as just a bit of info about your club that may or may not happen you won't get pissed when shit doesnt metirilaise.
I'm not just talking about TH here but even the likes of Ajay and TFM and all the other guys the post info right or wrong, some of the best reads on bluemoon are during the transfer windows even the stand out bullshit merchants threads can be funny and entertaining.
Why had someone's balls always got to be busted on the Internet? Your wasting your time and effort for what? The moral high ground?
Fuckin live and let live!

Bloody 'ell.

Tolmie can't win whether you believe him or not!

Some people aren't happy when the information is a video clip and open to interpretation so Tolmie basically says "Sinclair to City today £5 million" and some don't like that either!

Is today over? Then wait. Either way Tolmie has put down a marker there so good on him.

On the topic of Sinclair I quite like him...good squad signing. I don't get why people are assuming its the end of Johnson. If you look at out squad there is a gaping hole for a left-sided midfielder. If we get rid of Johnson then there is a gaping hole for a right sided midfielder IMHO.

I still have my fingers crossed that I will never have to see Savic or RSC in a City shirt again and that a good CH will come in.

I'd like to see RVP here but if he was coming I think he would be here by now. Thanks Platini.

Keep posting Tolmie.

Mad 4 It said:
OK so the Sinclair reports are a load of bull, so who are we going for. We must be in for a midfielder with us letting go of Hargreaves and Pizzaro. Looks like Agger deal may happen which would suggest we will lose 2 from Kolo, Boyata and Savic either loan or sale. Personally, I would be happy with Agger and Boyata. For me Savic had his chance and this season we should give Boyata a go.

TH ?

<canned laughter>

Mr Hairdoo,

Anything else for us on this 'transfer'???

or just another rumour that you post to your many followers??!
About time you come out and give us something concrete instead of disappearing till tomorrow's Sun newspaper comes out...

Over to you blue...

The difference between tolmie and stillsy is that tolmie gets info and pasts it along to us it doesnt always pan out but more often then not it does, i believe what he posts here is the info he gets but that doesnt mean its defo going to happen, alot of factors are involved in transfers and tolmie only has access to the city side of things. I enjoy reading his posts and the info he gives but i dont take that as fact or gospel! Stillsy didnt seem to have any real info and just took a punt on a random day. If no action was taken a load of attention seekers will be starting threads on the off chance that something happens and then if it does they will claim to be ITKs.

Rammyblues said:
Yawn, bored with talking about ITKs. For them that don't believe, F5 on official site, for them that do hours and hours of fun on here. For them that are jealous or with a point to prove please make your point but don't make it personal. Is that so difficult to understand. :-(

What you talking about I dont think anyone has been disrespectful to T or made it personal. Where was this when stillsy was getting shafted (rightly so). And why in gods earth would people be jealous.
Chill fella

Tolmie has a bit of decency. He, like Ducado, admits when he's got it wrong but never goes on about when he gets it right, unlike people like 'Vincent, Vincent Kompany', with his "Look you cunts, I told you about Agger, Sinclair's a bluff, I'm fucking right, FAP FAP FAP!!!!" attitude.

Mad 4 It said:
OK so the Sinclair reports are a load of bull, so who are we going for. We must be in for a midfielder with us letting go of Hargreaves and Pizzaro. Looks like Agger deal may happen which would suggest we will lose 2 from Kolo, Boyata and Savic either loan or sale. Personally, I would be happy with Agger and Boyata. For me Savic had his chance and this season we should give Boyata a go.

Rekik > Savic > Boyata

Seosa said:
Tolmie has a bit of decency. He, like Ducado, admits when he's got it wrong but never goes on about when he gets it right, unlike people like 'Vincent, Vincent Kompany', with his "Look you cunts, I told you about Agger, Sinclair's a bluff, I'm fucking right, FAP FAP FAP!!!!" attitude.

Exactly. You can add FBloke to that list of look at me's too.

Tolmie is different and anyone that's been around here for a while knows that. People just want someone to moan about when there are no signings. Equally, when we do sign someone (and we will) it's not Tolmie that has signed him so no need to go all gooey either.

corky1970 said:
RW9 said:
Mr Hairdoo,

Anything else for us on this 'transfer'???

or just another rumour that you post to your many followers??!
About time you come out and give us something concrete instead of disappearing till tomorrow's Sun newspaper comes out...

Over to you blue...

"munches popcorn"

Ok I'll share the popcorn...

What a sad post ended with "over to you blue" not "fellow blue"

Sad post=sad git

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.