It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Future's Blue said:
rastus said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fee will be much lower than £8m, closer to £5m and rising.

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Our surprises will come in all shapes and sizes.

Would you have preferred we signed Walcott for £15m and £120k a week.

Not bieng funny but surely this statement says a lot....
Is that the statement that some are slagging TH for, surely it cannot be?

From my perspective, I don't think TH is ITK, I just think he gets info from persons outside of MCFC who may have dealings with other clubs. He is good enough to pass that info on and bring some entertainment to those transfixed during the close season.

TH should not be taken too seriously and should not be quoted as fact. There are only a few real ITKs with regard to the 1st squad and none of them would allow that info to go public.

No its just what I picked up today, everyone was on the sinclair bandwagon and tolmie threw this in. I personally like Tolmies games and hope he continues as i like 80's music and I do think he works with the press but gets carried away.

corky1970 said:
whats this smokescreen shite? have we the batmobile? or practice magic or the dark arts??

are we trying to hide a tank ??
Could be we're putting pressure on another player / club by suggesting iof you don't lower your demands we'll sign Sinclair. Happens a lot.

Will he be good enough to play in the Champions League? Or just in those League games where we struggle to break down defenses?

Mancio said:
sky italy says city and inter are fighting for the sign of Jules Ntcham , a 1996 born guy

Yes, this is a big battle for a kid who could turn out a star. Telegraph back in April said City snubbed the chance to sign Pogba because their scouts told them Ntcham will be better. He was supposed to have a pre-contract with us but Inter have been fighting to sign him.

RW9 said:
Mr Hairdoo,

Anything else for us on this 'transfer'???

or just another rumour that you post to your many followers??!
About time you come out and give us something concrete instead of disappearing till tomorrow's Sun newspaper comes out...

Over to you blue...
Is the 9 your age, rag.

i8rags said:
RW9 said:
Mr Hairdoo,

About time you come out and give us something concrete instead of disappearing till tomorrow's Sun newspaper comes out...

Over to you blue...
Is the 9 your age, rag.

Doesn't make him a Rag. I don't necessarily agree with him, but I can understand his suspicion.

f08ee5bb.jpg

bong.gif

oakiecokie said:
RW9 said:
Mr Hairdoo,

Over to you blue...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
I wonder who you really are ??

I am sniffing rag mate,but can't be sure...Anyway pal.I for one enjoy the carrots that Tolmie gives us.

And to all who said Tolm said he was definitely signing.Read his post again. He said if he signs it "would" be one for us to decide...<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:26 pm --<br /><br />Anyway...I can see this thread deteriorating tonight with all the WUM Lurkers so I think it warrants our blue moon mascot.........

2mcsgef.gif

I have no problem in what TH posts on here. It is down to the individual on whether he or she believes what transfer info is factual.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
oakiecokie said:
RW9 said:
Mr Hairdoo,

Over to you blue...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
I wonder who you really are ??

I am sniffing rag mate,but can't be sure...Anyway pal.I for one enjoy the carrots that Tolmie gives us.

And to all who said Tolm said he was definitely signing.Read his post again. He said if he signs it "would" be one for us to decide...

-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:26 pm --

Anyway...I can see this thread deteriorating tonight with all the WUM Lurkers so I think it warrants our blue moon mascot.........

2mcsgef.gif

Sorry but TH first post today said that we will have our first arrival today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.