It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaylord du Bois said:
Seosa said:

Mate mate mate mate!??!?!?!??!?!?!
Any news ?? on Messi mate?!
It's just ?! that I'm up to my nuts ?!?with him and my last monkey??!!??

Any info pal??? My uncle says he wants us!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Joehannes said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Neymar would be an amazing signature.....
How much do you reckon it'd sell for on ebay?

Oh that is very good mate. Like that.
Life of the Christmas party..in all seriousness, he's be an earth-shattering signing imo. He's ridiculously talented and looked destined for Spain until euro crisis, adding to the size of statement.

ForzaMancini said:
Fuck, Tolmies Hairdoo getting something wrong feels like being told Santa isn't real all over again!

Santas not real?

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

Not sure what the hell has happened to this board/forum in recent weeks, but this is it for me.

At least people such as 80s shorts, who can articulate a sense of scepticism, are fine by me, these last few pages are nothing short of a fucking disgrace towards a fellow blue.

What does get my goat are people who continually PM me, yet now feel the need to air their supposed to question my credibility and sincerity.

I was even pestered on holiday for bloody updates.

Sad it had come to this, but I'll let the transfer forum wallow in various other shit from now on.

Plenty have earned it. Let me enjoy the rest of what Blue Moon has to offer.

It's quite hurtful for people to have others believing I have put a poster in financial turmoil, when nothing could be further than the truth.

Thanks for putting up with me all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.