It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure what the hell has happened to this board/forum in recent weeks, but this is it for me.

At least people such as 80s shorts, who can articulate a sense of scepticism, are fine by me, these last few pages are nothing short of a fucking disgrace towards a fellow blue.

What does get my goat are people who continually PM me, yet now feel the need to air their supposed to question my credibility and sincerity.

I was even pestered on holiday for bloody updates.

Sad it had come to this, but I'll let the transfer forum wallow in various other shit from now on.

Plenty have earned it. Let me enjoy the rest of what Blue Moon has to offer.

It's quite hurtful for people to have others believing I have put a poster in financial turmoil, when nothing could be further than the truth.

Thanks for putting up with me all these years.

Come on Tolmie, rise above it, it's the internet, you KNOW there are always complete planks that try and run people down mate.

You make the transfer windows worthwhile, love coming on and reading your latest cryptic clues (never got a single one of them but love seeing others trying to work them out!).

Rise above it, and if you see any negative comments, foe the twat that has made them!

transfer forum will be dead without this thread :/

at least for me.

hopefully you will get back on twitter mate.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not sure what the hell has happened to this board/forum in recent weeks, but this is it for me.

At least people such as 80s shorts, who can articulate a sense of scepticism, are fine by me, these last few pages are nothing short of a fucking disgrace towards a fellow blue.

What does get my goat are people who continually PM me, yet now feel the need to air their supposed to question my credibility and sincerity.

Sad it had come to this, but I'll let the transfer forum wallow in various other shit from now on.

It's quite hurtful for people to have others believing I have put a poster in financial turmoil, when nothing could be further than the truth.

Groundhog Day.

Aka[b:1nm2b9nj]i said:
transfer forum will be dead without this thread :/[/b]

at least for me.

hopefully you will get back on twitter mate.

Not only you mate :(

Fuck this! The Transfer Forum will now just fall into a pit of LoveCity basically being a human newsnow while Dax blabbers on, Tevez City acts the cock and richards30 calls everyone mate while acting all ITK.

I agree - sad state of affairs.
WUMs on here giving shit bringing nothing of value.
Transfer Forum will be a poorer place now.
Best wishes TH

Davs 19 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Groundhog Day.

Annual event ! Must be August then

F*ck me grow up the lot of you who even believed in it all,no Disrespect to tolmie but no such thing as a itk on here ,ive said it time and again people post hoping the transfer comes off then claim to be itk ,Tolmie needs to grow up and grow a pair ,posters have a go because the stuff he puts on is what's already in the papers it's all bullshit ,but fair play he's gathered a small network of school boy fans who believe in him, a forum is for opinions u rather believe or it or don't

Could Tolmie not get a locked thread stickied at the top where only he could post? That way people couldnt chat shit in it! TH if you gone, thanks for the info it made the transfer forum ALOT more interesting! Best of luck pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.