It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
combster said:
F*ck me grow up the lot of you who even believed in it all,no Disrespect to tolmie but no such thing as a itk on here ,ive said it time and again people post hoping the transfer comes off then claim to be itk ,Tolmie needs to grow up and grow a pair ,posters have a go because the stuff he puts on is what's already in the papers it's all bullshit ,but fair play he's gathered a small network of school boy fans who believe in him, a forum is for opinions u rather believe or it or don't

106 posts......I rest my case.........Do one knob rot

He has 106 posts. What's that got to do with anything?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Seosa said:
Fuck this! The Transfer Forum will now just fall into a pit of LoveCity basically being a human newsnow while Dax blabbers on, Tevez City acts the cock and richards30 calls everyone mate while acting all ITK.

and me and you sniffing out sad **** loser rags.

Ouch....I can guarantee you Seosa is 100% not a rag if that's what you are implying

combster said:
F*ck me grow up the lot of you who even believed in it all,no Disrespect to tolmie but no such thing as a itk on here ,ive said it time and again people post hoping the transfer comes off then claim to be itk ,Tolmie needs to grow up and grow a pair ,posters have a go because the stuff he puts on is what's already in the papers it's all bullshit ,but fair play he's gathered a small network of school boy fans who believe in him, a forum is for opinions u rather believe or it or don't

Define ITK and I don't mean explain the acronym?

Some people do get information that comes from within the club, either directly or via others, and then use it to inform their posts.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Shocker. Nothing TH says happens, people kick up fuss. He responds and leaves.

It happens every year, people still get sucked in to the madness and he comes back.

Best wum ever.

Can't help but agree with this 100%. Regardless of whether he is a genuine ITK or not, and regardless of whether people enjoy his posts or not, this always happens. It's like a broken record. And is frankly, pretty tedious. Give it 6 months and he'll be back in January declaring that he's decided to come back for reasons x, y and z.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Seosa said:
Fuck this! The Transfer Forum will now just fall into a pit of LoveCity basically being a human newsnow while Dax blabbers on, Tevez City acts the cock and richards30 calls everyone mate while acting all ITK.

and me and you sniffing out sad **** loser rags.

Ouch....I can guarantee you Seosa is 100% not a rag if that's what you are implying

Errr...no.

BooksReject said:
I'm a little bit disappointed to be honest - I have Tolmie on a small pedestal, love his snippets and do think he is genuinely ITK. But to give up because of a few little boys posting shite in their first few posts??? Come on Tolm you are surely made of sterner stuff.

Annual event now.

* TH posts
* Some question the info
* TH leaves, never to rerurn
* The board goes into meltdown
* TH returns (sooner or later)
* Season starts and its all forgotten
* June comes

* and repeat

MCFC-alan88 said:
combster said:

106 posts......I rest my case.........Do one knob rot

He has 106 posts. What's that got to do with anything?

Perhaps if you read my last few posts.This thread has started to go down hill recently because a lot of the bitching,slagging of TH has come from people with very few posts. I actually said that not everyone is wummin or is a rag but there are many trolls out and about in here at the mo who have no idea about TH etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.