It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie i am sorry that you feel this way. As a newcomer to blue moon i have really enjoyed your posts over the summer. The internet is a bit like driving. People act so agressively in a car because they feel safe. Its the same here where normal rules don't seem to apply. I am hopeful that some normality returns and that you have a change of heart. Thanks for the clues-too cryptic for me but i love trying!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Seosa said:
Fuck this! The Transfer Forum will now just fall into a pit of LoveCity basically being a human newsnow while Dax blabbers on, Tevez City acts the cock and richards30 calls everyone mate while acting all ITK.

and me and you sniffing out sad **** loser rags.

Ouch....I can guarantee you Seosa is 100% not a rag if that's what you are implying

Don't worry St Helens, me and GDM are like Pegg and Frost in Hot Fuzz with the added class of Da Vinci Code, we smash it up.

The words toys and pram spring to mind here.

And it happens every year. For those disillusioned by TH's departure don't be sad, he'll be back.

And for the cynics just wait until signings appear on the OS.

Seosa said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
and me and you sniffing out sad **** loser rags.

Ouch....I can guarantee you Seosa is 100% not a rag if that's what you are implying

Don't worry St Helens, me and GDM are like Pegg and Frost in Hot Fuzz with the added class of Da Vinci Code, we smash it up.

I'm the fat ****, whichever one he is.

Look, Tolmie entertains a LOT of people on this board, if you don't believe him, that is your prerogative, no need to start cunting him off just because you feel hard hiding behind a keyboard, you KNOW why Tolmie comes on and posts what he does, there is no need for you to read or comment on his posts if all you are gonna do is be negative.

Fucking ridiculous situation where some people want to chase others off this board, fucking grow up.

Fuck it-I will let all the bitching continue...I will leave you with our good old mascot because I think the next few hours on here will certainly entertain popcorn cat!

2mcsgef.jpg

combster said:
F*ck me grow up the lot of you who even believed in it all,no Disrespect to tolmie but no such thing as a itk on here ,ive said it time and again people post hoping the transfer comes off then claim to be itk ,Tolmie needs to grow up and grow a pair ,posters have a go because the stuff he puts on is what's already in the papers it's all bullshit ,but fair play he's gathered a small network of school boy fans who believe in him, a forum is for opinions u rather believe or it or don't

106 posts......I rest my case.........Do one knob rot
St Helen's haha I rest my case and nob rot ? Are u up late because your on school holidays bless you wee lad

HAHAHAHA it's hilarious! great entertainment it's an annual thing that's goes on.. if you been on these forums long enough we all know the script and how they usually pan out..

combster said:
F*ck me grow up the lot of you who even believed in it all,no Disrespect to tolmie but no such thing as a itk on here ,ive said it time and again people post hoping the transfer comes off then claim to be itk ,Tolmie needs to grow up and grow a pair ,posters have a go because the stuff he puts on is what's already in the papers it's all bullshit ,but fair play he's gathered a small network of school boy fans who believe in him, a forum is for opinions u rather believe or it or don't

106 posts......I rest my case.........Do one knob rot

So how many posts do you have to have for your opinion to be considered ? Or is it about geographical location ? (if it is, you lose). For what it's worth I never really followed TH's posts but respect the fact that a lot on here do. But to dis someone on the basis of the number of times they've posted ? That's bollocks, everyone made a first post. Fucking hate snobbery of any description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.