It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Scott fucking Sinclair?

bargain basement signing, nowhere near good enough.

You're going to end up eating those words in my very humble opinion. Think he'll prove himself to be an excellent squad player.

AJ's future has been in doubt for months, manchini isnt happy with his progress and doesnt like his antics off the pitch, thought that was common knowledge

tolmie's hairdoo said:
oakiecokie said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The fee will be much lower than £8m, closer to £5m and rising.

I would state his signing would be a surprise, whether it is a nice one, that's for Blue Moon's great and good to decide.

Our surprises will come in all shapes and sizes.

Would you have preferred we signed Walcott for £15m and £120k a week.

And colours ??

HaHa!

I was gutted we signed Clichy last summer.

I thought his best days were behind him and having seen Nani rip him a new one against Arsenal for two years running, it was a bad move from us.

We spent £8m on him and has proved an astute piece of business.

Sinclair ticks a lot of boxes. He is home grown, cheap and not asking ridiculous wages.

He wants to prove himself and is prepared to sit on the bench and wait for his chance.

No brainer. Just don't let him take any penalties, having seen the one against Joe last season!
Plus he's quick, he's fast, and he's got pace. ;)

If Sinclair comes to City,we will have our own WAG to sing about,and opposition fans...
Theres only one Rosie Webster,one Rosie Webster...
Rosie,Rosie give us a wave
We want Sophie (when she stands up to milk the applause)
Does your Kevin know your out ? (at a night match)

If i remember correctly she did go to watch her Scott last season...

failsworthblueboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

What would Cilla say?

Surprise ! Surprise !! & I love my Bobby ? God I feel old now.
Tolmie clutching at straws now but is there anything in your mention of Sat nav maybe Navas from Spain.

waspish said:
Fans will be surprised how good Sinclair actually is and what he will give to our team

Don't be so patronizing. Just because some people don't rate the kid, doesn't mean they don't know what they're talking about, or haven't seen him play.

Imo, could be an astute signing given time, i'm not disappointed. I think the signings that we need to make don't necessarily have to be world class signings, but players that can shore up the team and act as complementary pieces to the puzzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.