It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcstu said:
failsworthblueboy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will have our first arrival today. It's raining quite heavily in Manchester and the sat-nav has been playing up, but the road ahead is now clear.

What would Cilla say?

Surprise ! Surprise !! & I love my Bobby ? God I feel old now.
Tolmie clutching at straws now but is there anything in your mention of Sat nav maybe Navas from Spain.

sat nav from spain ?? fuck me thats a long clear road ,that is clutching straws pal

What is his best position then, striker or winger? I remember his early days at Chelsea he played as a striker but haven't seen him much after that.

He is better then walcott in my opinion but i cant see where will fit into our team, i thought we would be playing 3-5-2 system this year but Sinclair wouldnt fit anywhere into that. My disappointment with this transfer is nothing to do with the fee or the fact that he isnt a massive name if we have signed biton i would have been chuffed i just cant see where he fits. But would love him to prove me wrong.

Good piece of business and I now hope the clown known as AJ fucks off to the dippers and we get Agger.

A one trick pony who never does anything when he starts. Oh and likes to drink way to much.

Lots of peoples opinions on here are laughable...Just because he didn't cost 25 million. This isn't fucking football manager!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Good piece of business and I now hope the clown known as AJ fucks off to the dippers and we get Agger.

A one trick pony who never does anything when he starts. Oh and likes to drink way to much.

Lots of peoples opinions on here are laughable...Just because he didn't cost 25 million. This isn't fucking football manager!

bang on the money

Cheadle Blue said:
Playing devils advocate, if its £5m why isn't BRendan Rodgers after him?

If Rodgers is getting Johnson, he doesn't need Sinclair. In fact, I bet he's pissing his sides.

FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Playing devils advocate, if its £5m why isn't BRendan Rodgers after him?

he probably is/was.....

because we have said you can have p1ss head aj and 10 million for agger if you keep your nose out rodgers

and lets face it us or liverpool ?? let me think.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.