It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dachoosen1 said:
He is better then walcott in my opinion but i cant see where will fit into our team, i thought we would be playing 3-5-2 system this year but Sinclair wouldnt fit anywhere into that. My disappointment with this transfer is nothing to do with the fee or the fact that he isnt a massive name if we have signed biton i would have been chuffed i just cant see where he fits. But would love him to prove me wrong.

He 'fits' for those games where we desperately need to get 'round the back' of teams who are putting 11 men, the bench and the youth team behind the ball. You may recall we had several such occasions last season where we simply couldn't overcome that.

Sinclair is lightening fast and a good dribbler, better at beating full backs than AJ. He also chips in with a fair few goals. His crosses will be great for Dzeko if he stays.

Not a 'bomb' signing but an extremely savvy acquisition in my opinion. Totally fulfils the 'we need width' criteria so many of us bemoan.

Clearly wont be 'starter' but will be an extra strategy with 20 mins to go against tired legs.

Sinclair is a very solid signing imo. Will give us a very different option to what we currently have and has pace to burn. His fee is ridiculously low and his wages wont be high. He's hungry to prove he can succeed in an environment at 1 of the top clubs in the country. This 1 move can free up AJ to Liverpool and bring Agger here. Superb business

Cheadle Blue said:
Playing devils advocate, if its £5m why isn't BRendan Rodgers after him?

I think part of the compensation deal for Swansea is that Rodgers doesn't buy any players off them for twelve months.

hgblue said:
Cheadle Blue said:

If Rodgers is getting Johnson, he doesn't need Sinclair. In fact, I bet he's pissing his sides.

Why is he pissing his sides. Adam Johnson thinks he is better than he is,has a face like a slapped arse,loves to piss it up all the time. Sorry mate blue or no blue,he is bad news and apart from the odd goal here and there can you give me one example of where he has won a game single handedly?

Sinclair is quicker and wont have the attitude of Johnson.

People still ranting about not signing this player not signing that. We can't sign everyone just to stop others!

Cleggy09 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Cheadle Blue said:

he probably is/was.....

because we have said you can have p1ss head aj and 10 million for agger if you keep your nose out rodgers

and lets face it us or liverpool ?? let me think.....

^^this is clearly the plan^^

i would swap him for AJ any day of the week.

I dont see what AJ has ever done in his time at the club, give sinclair the chance that AJ has just had I bet he makes more of it than AJ.

Let AJ go and play with the other clown downing

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
hgblue said:
Cheadle Blue said:

If Rodgers is getting Johnson, he doesn't need Sinclair. In fact, I bet he's pissing his sides.

Why is he pissing his sides. Adam Johnson thinks he is better than he is,has a face like a slapped arse,loves to piss it up all the time. Sorry mate blue or no blue,he is bad news and apart from the odd goal here and there can you give me one example of where he has won a game single handedly?

Sinclair is quicker wont have the attitude of Johnson.
Correct.

And if Mancini wants him that's good enough for me.

1972Bramhall_Blue said:
Cheadle Blue said:

I think part of the compensation deal for Swansea is that Rodgers doesn't buy any players off them for twelve months.

Why is he after signing Joe Allen then?

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
hgblue said:

Sinclair is quicker wont have the attitude of Johnson.
Correct.

And if Mancini wants him that's good enough for me.

Well not according to some numpties who feel this is Marwoods signing and Bobby doesn`t really want him.
YCNMIU !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.