It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Edwaardz said:
And undoubtedly Arsenal would sell him to us wouldn't they!!!! F.F.SAKE....And really,is he much better,again all about opinion.
Yes, he's a lot fucking better!

You carry on playing football manager then matey..The majority however will realise in time what a top signing Sinclair will be.
Are you actually serious? Look at productivity. How close was Sinclair to even being picked for England's preliminary 30-man squad?

richards30 said:
marwood signing without question!! no way bobby would go for sinclair!

Evidence please!!.Give it up regarding Marwood.It's very fucking boring.

Are you best mates with Mancini or something. Deary me...

I've been in the presence of Marwood prior to the cup final last year. He said the only player he identified for the first team was...... Adam Johnson. He knew the lad well at Boro. He spoke to Roberto first and he agreed to go in for the player. Didsbury blues meeting with many other witnesses.

Ok this is an odd one.

Not sure how many of you know who Adam Maher is but...

1 hour ago he tweeted "Everything happens for a reason."

4 minutes ago he tweeted one word. "City"

Edwaardz said:
Edwaardz said:
Yes, he's a lot fucking better!

You carry on playing football manager then matey..The majority however will realise in time what a top signing Sinclair will be.
Are you actually serious? Look at productivity. How close was Sinclair to even being picked for England's preliminary 30-man squad?

Who cares? Not me for one because I am interested as to if he will improve our already fantastic squad-and the answer is no doubtedly yes!

cant believe were now putting little snippets of one trick pony AJ up all of them against sh1t opposition I may add, all simular things.

The guy is 25 ffs and hasnt improved in the slightest infact if anything has gone backwards at our club.

why does everyone love AJ he doesnt even get a game!

Give a new kid a chance (if he signs)

younger quicker cheaper and not got the ego AJ has and my main point ISNT on the P1SS all the time , aj has been told time and time again about his conduct and has chosen to turn a blind eye to the advice and carry on manchini wont tolerate it

not a great stats i know but

sincalir was the 8th most fouled player in the prem last year not one of our players were above him neither was walcott or hoilett or chuffing one trick aj (granted didnt play) moses was second most however

Joehannes said:
hgblue said:
Cleggy09 said:
i would swap him for AJ any day of the week.

I dont see what AJ has ever done in his time at the club, give sinclair the chance that AJ has just had I bet he makes more of it than AJ.

Let AJ go and play with the other clown downing

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFvca4UlSOI[/youtube]
Would I be right in saying that all clips are from October '10 and earlier. When was the last time he did things like that consistently?

Last season, despite having limited opportunities:
After scoring in two 3–0 wins against Inter Milan and League of Ireland XI in the pre-season Dublin Super Cup, he started in Manchester City's first Premier League game of the season against Swansea City, getting an assist as his shot was saved by Michel Vorm and the rebound scored by Edin Džeko. City went on to win the game 4–0.[34] He scored his first goal of the season during a 4–0 win against Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park, curling a shot into the top corner to make the score 1–0 at the time.[35] He followed it up with a goal in the next game against Aston Villa, with the game finishing 4–1 to City.[36] On 26 October 2011, he scored and got an assist in a 5–2 League Cup win against Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux.[37] Three days later, he again scored against Wolves, this time in a 3–1 home league win.[38] In the next round, he assisted the only goal of the game, playing a through-ball for Sergio Agüero to score, in a 1–0 win away at Arsenal. He came on as a late sub in a 5–1 home win over Norwich City and scored his fifth goal of the season.[39] His sixth goal of the season came in a 3–0 win against Stoke City on 21 December.[40] On 14 April, he scored in a 6–1 win against Norwich at Carrow Road.[41]

Plays for AZ - only remember him being the youngest player to do something a while ago? Not sure how good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.