It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazard may not have played well today, but in few moments you could see the potential and raw ability that he has. After the match I was slightly dissatisfied as I was certain that he would have been the kind of player o provide us with a quality alternative to the kind of players we currently have.

If we didn't sign Rodwell, then there were still alternative targets in De Rossi, Martinez or even Lass Diara. Yet with Hazard, who else is there? Di Maria and Gotze are both unatainable. IMO there just doesn't seem to be many quality (inside) wingers going around atm, let alone available ones.

Darkhorse said:
Hazard may not have played well today, but in few moments you could see the potential and raw ability that he has. After the match I was slightly dissatisfied as I was certain that he would have been the kind of player o provide us with a quality alternative to the kind of players we currently have.

If we didn't sign Rodwell, then there were still alternative targets in De Rossi, Martinez or even Lass Diara. Yet with Hazard, who else is there? Di Maria and Gotze are both unatainable. IMO there just doesn't seem to be many quality (inside) wingers going around atm, let alone available ones.

What's an 'inside' winger? As for Hazard, time will tell.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Darkhorse said:

What's an 'inside' winger? As for Hazard, time will tell.

I may have not used the correct terminology, but basically the concept is that a traditional winger would play on the same side of the field as his stronger foot so that they can cross properly. An inside winger/forward will be positioned on the opposite side of the field so that they can cut inside and shoot with their stronger foot.

I wasnt convinced by hazard before and im no more convinced now, he looked good in the french league sure but if he thinks those antics will work here he will quickly turn into another suarez show pony.

Pigeonho said:
Hazard will be outed as a diving, cheating Belgian **** I think.

Yep bit like what Robinho got but still see Hazzard looking quality at home against poorer teams

mancboy123 said:
I wasnt convinced by hazard before and im no more convinced now, he looked good in the french league sure but if he thinks those antics will work here he will quickly turn into another suarez show pony.

Yes but yesterday he faced the PL's best midfield and defence, having mad-dog de Jong breathing down his neck. Not the easiest of starts for young Eden.

I think he will be a fantastic player for Chelsea, especially against lesser opposition. I expect him to be up there among the top assisters at the end of the season.

Having said that, we have Nasri who I think is a better than Hazard and this season he will be even better than last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.