It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad 4 It said:
BlueBlood84 said:
adrianr said:
By the end of the season everyone will wish we'd signed Hazard. Don't build up one poor game to make you feel better about us missing out, we should have bought him.

Whilst I agree Hazard is an exciting prospect and It would of been nice to have him amongst our options this season I really don't think he will be the difference maker in whether we retain the title or not. We better players than him and there will always be fresh prospects and wonder kids for us to ponder upon each year.
Missing out on him is similair to when we missed out on Sanchez, no great loss.

Sorry but disagree not on Hazard but Sanchez.

Sanchez would give us something we don't have and need..... Width and pace.

I agree with that but what I'm saying is I don't think it's a fair statement to say everyone will regret not signing players such as these. As last season proved we were okay without Sanchez this season will show we will be fine without Hazard.

I think we have agreed a fee with Agger, he didn't play yesterday and today it's reported that Liverpool have agreed a 18m fee with bologna for Gaston Ramiries(sp)..

There's no other explanation for where this money would come from in my opinion than player sales, other than Carroll which is a loan deal the only other player mooted an expensive move is Agger - I reckon we've agreed a fee of around 22m

LoveCity said:
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have gotten City to drop the asking price for De Jong to around £5million, possibly less, but they have to convince him to take a pay cut now.
why are we even considering selling nige,to replace him we will have to spend 20+million and who is actually available anyway if de Rossi was available fine but I don't think he is.
Doesn't make any sense he is a top class player and proved that again yesterday,

BlueBlood84 said:
Mad 4 It said:
BlueBlood84 said:
Whilst I agree Hazard is an exciting prospect and It would of been nice to have him amongst our options this season I really don't think he will be the difference maker in whether we retain the title or not. We better players than him and there will always be fresh prospects and wonder kids for us to ponder upon each year.
Missing out on him is similair to when we missed out on Sanchez, no great loss.

Sorry but disagree not on Hazard but Sanchez.

Sanchez would give us something we don't have and need..... Width and pace.

I agree with that but what I'm saying is I don't think it's a fair statement to say everyone will regret not signing players such as these. As last season proved we were okayO without Sanchez this season will show we will be fine without Hazard.

I see what you mean now. We still need a Sanchez type player in my opinion, it would give us another dimension to our game when required

If we can sign decent defensive cover we'll be done shopping IMO.

No need to shell out £30m+ on anybody, our starting XI can match anyone on their day and our squad is only short of defensive re-enforcement. Once we have plugged that gap we should have sufficient depth to challenge on all fronts.

blue12 said:
LoveCity said:
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have gotten City to drop the asking price for De Jong to around £5million, possibly less, but they have to convince him to take a pay cut now.
why are we even considering selling nige,to replace him we will have to spend 20+million and who is actually available anyway if de Rossi was available fine but I don't think he is.
Doesn't make any sense he is a top class player and proved that again yesterday,

In total agreement Blue12, there are very few players that can improve on what Nige does, even less so due to availabilty, and then there's a settling in period, as good as De Rossi can be, there is still no guarantee that he will settle over here, it makes complete sense to me to thrash something out with Nige.

It seems that the club are determined not to bend on things anymore even if it hurts us in the shortterm.

Mancini and some of the players looking for pay increases/longer contracts/more signings may gripe but they'll just have to adapt. Us fans too.

Maybe they've liked what they've seen from Spurs and Levy.... ok I'm talking shit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.