It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue12 said:
LoveCity said:
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have gotten City to drop the asking price for De Jong to around £5million, possibly less, but they have to convince him to take a pay cut now.
why are we even considering selling nige,to replace him we will have to spend 20+million and who is actually available anyway if de Rossi was available fine but I don't think he is.
Doesn't make any sense he is a top class player and proved that again yesterday,

5m now or for free next summer?

BlueCityfan said:
blue12 said:
LoveCity said:
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter have gotten City to drop the asking price for De Jong to around £5million, possibly less, but they have to convince him to take a pay cut now.
why are we even considering selling nige,to replace him we will have to spend 20+million and who is actually available anyway if de Rossi was available fine but I don't think he is.
Doesn't make any sense he is a top class player and proved that again yesterday,

Rather keep him in the squad for the sake of 5 million. Might even end up signing and extension at some point

BringBackSwales said:
lionheart said:
adrianr said:
By the end of the season everyone will wish we'd signed Hazard. Don't build up one poor game to make you feel better about us missing out, we should have bought him.
Maybe, but definitely not for 35million.

this

I am getting a large impression of sour grapes. If we had signed him and he had played like that, we would be defending him and saying he needs time to bed in. How is that all of a sudden we miss out on him and he is a shit player? Its like a guy getting bared by a girl and then pretending he didn't like her all along.

Darkhorse said:
BringBackSwales said:
lionheart said:

this

I am getting a large impression of sour grapes. If we had signed him and he had played like that, we would be defending him and saying he needs time to bed in. How is that all of a sudden we miss out on him and he is a shit player? Its like a guy getting bared by a girl and then pretending he didn't like her all along.
It's more 'dislike of an arrogant tosser' than 'sour grapes'

Darkhorse said:
BringBackSwales said:
lionheart said:

this

I know where you're coming from, but go on, admit you afforded a little chuckle to yourself when he tried a backheel and went on his arse. :)

Doyaldinho said:
Darkhorse said:
BringBackSwales said:

I know where you're coming from, but go on, admit you afforded a little chuckle to yourself when he tried a backheel and went on his arse. :)
Make no mistake. Hazard will turn out to be a very good, maybe great player. There were several occasions yesterday when he had the ball and I thought...Oh shit. Thankfully, things didn't quite pan out. Maybe we'll be his bogey team?!?

TonyM said:
It seems that the club are determined not to bend on things anymore even if it hurts us in the shortterm.

Mancini and some of the players looking for pay increases/longer contracts/more signings may gripe but they'll just have to adapt. Us fans too.

Maybe they've liked what they've seen from Spurs and Levy.... ok I'm talking shit now.

The club has to make a standon this - concede to DJ request and every agent will be knoocking on Marwoods door the next day also asking for a pay rise

It can only hurt us in the short term if we dont find a replacement

The Fat el Hombre said:
BlueCityfan said:
blue12 said:

Rather keep him in the squad for the sake of 5 million. Might even end up signing and extension at some point

Yes but could then go to anyone, imagine him turning out for the rags or arse, don't fancy that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.