It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash said:
One of Tolmie's posts asked us what would Cilla Black have said?

And surprise, surprise we sign Rodwell from Everton... I think Tolmie kind of got it right.

However, some people took the initials of Surprise Surprise and came up with Scott Sinclair.....

Words fail me

Phuket Blue said:
Doyaldinho said:
Darkhorse said:
I am getting a large impression of sour grapes. If we had signed him and he had played like that, we would be defending him and saying he needs time to bed in. How is that all of a sudden we miss out on him and he is a shit player? Its like a guy getting bared by a girl and then pretending he didn't like her all along.

I know where you're coming from, but go on, admit you afforded a little chuckle to yourself when he tried a backheel and went on his arse. :)
Make no mistake. Hazard will turn out to be a very good, maybe great player. There were several occasions yesterday when he had the ball and I thought...Oh shit. Thankfully, things didn't quite pan out. Maybe we'll be his bogey team?!?

Oh no, I don't doubt his ability at all. He's obviously a good player, and potentially a brilliant one, but they way he conducted himself during his prospective transfer was pretty ridiculous.

Interesting to see how he settles in his first year in the Prem anyway. Hopefully make MoTD a more exciting watch!

The Flash said:

And surprise, surprise we sign Rodwell from Everton... I think Tolmie kind of got it right.

However, some people took the initials of Surprise Surprise and came up with Scott Sinclair.....

Desperate

The Flash said:

Did you work at Bletchley Park during WW2.

The Flash said:

Didn't want to touch on this subject again as i got well and truely stamped on last week, but have to ask if this cracked anyone else up? Hilarious.

The Flash said:

....... And , I am afraid, you win dusty bin.

80s Shorts said:
The Flash said:

Did you work at Bletchley Park during WW2.

Hahaha

The Flash said:

Even Derek Acorah wouldn't claim that as proof

LongsightM13 said:
The Flash said:

Even Derek Acorah wouldn't claim that as proof

made me lol that response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.