It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancio said:
Rammy Blue said:
Mancio said:
http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/napoli/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9uYXBvbGkubmV0LTEwOTE0NA

I take it that it says something along the lines of if we can get rid of Dzeko we'll be keen on either Cavani or Falcao?

You understood very well

Getting shut of Edin won't be easy though, have Juve or AC signed a striker yet?

If Dortmund sold Lewandowski they could come in for Dzeko, but it's getting a bit late in the window now.

It's just one big fuckoff log jam with our striking situation, has been all summer.

Clubs know we want to bring a new one in, started with RvP and now seems to be Cavani, yet we don't want to sign before we sell. Clubs interested in Dzeko don't want to bid first as they know it will cost them more, they'd prefer us to sign our forward first so that they know we will be more desperate to offload which means they can get Dzeko cheaper.

Stalemate.

Well looking at our squad we have now reached the point where no more can come in without someone going. So forgetting about Ade and RSC and assessing our squad, before Sunday I would have said the weakest link would have been Savic, sent out on loan somewhere for the season, by the time we got to half time and he was pulled just about said it for me he will be first out of the door. As for Kolo he has humnmed and haaaaahed all summer about going or staying, by playing Savic instead of Kolo was a bit harsh there again football is harsh, after him the other player looking disgruntled is Dzeko, was it a farewell wave from NDJ?

So order of leaving, in priority

1) Savic
2) Kolo
3) Dzeko
4) NDJ

Not sure Mancini will get to NDJ given we were only signing a couple of players.

18 days and counting. :-)<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:19 pm --<br /><br />Ooooooh and before someone asks I reckon the next transfer activity will be outgoing not incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.